You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When all the groups on your bebo page are csi:ny fan groups and when you have your own group for your own ship...

when you have over 2000 csi ny pictures

You see the actors or (more likely) someone that looks like them in every single movie you see.

I could've sworn I saw someone that looked like Sid in an Earthquake type movie. but I doubt it was really him.

When you watch another crime show and go "well if this was csi then this would happen..."

(did that last night while watching NCIS)

... when you are so bored while listennig to the professor in one of your college's classes that you start writting down all CSI:NY episode's tittles just for fun.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

...When you hope to be kidnappes by a "highly Pissed off profissonal" for then to be droped in a tank of whater. Just so Mac can shoot the glass to save you... :devil:

omag this is the best page haha.

.... when you put 2 CSI:NY quotes in a journal paper for english when writting about the play Tifles (i got an A on this paper mostly from the connections i made with CSI and CSI:NY). my professor saw that i drew the CSI logos on my clear binder and she said "wow you really do like CSI" lol.

---- i look all over the place for a shirt that says "Montana" on it
---- whenever i go to NY i always look all over the place for a CSI:NY shirt.
---- in health class when we were learning about relationships i kept thinking of Danny and Lindsay
--- i can basically quote season 3 word for word

yas i do the same thing as well in school i start writing down all my fave NY eps or try to name all the eps from 3rd season haha.

Hillicious said:
*One of your best friends calls in a panic, and you tell her to call you back at 11:00 (after CSI:NY goes off).

Or better yet, your friends already know not to call you when it's on! (Mine know not to!)

When you get your boyfriend really drunk, and tape a printed picture of Mac Taylor's face onto his face, before going to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmm Mac.. :devil:

...You find youself smiling uncontrollably as you start watching the episode. That goofy smile stays on your face until the episode is over. You even smile that way while watching intense scenes, such as the runaway train scene in The Thing About Heroes. Seriously. I was smiling and biting my fingers nervously at the same time when I was watching that scene.

...You find yourself remembering random lines from the show all of a sudden; and worse still, when you can't remember which episode the line came from. You then obsessively try to figure out the episode title.

everyone in my house knows not to bother when NY is on and even then they're usually in bed by 10. i always call my grandma in b/t commercials b/c she watches NY as well. her and my grandpa love it when i tell them what's coming up in the next week's ep and they're big fans of Danny and Lindsay lol. even my parents and my brother come to me for some NY and even CSI info b/c i love the shows so much.

When you get your boyfriend really drunk, and tape a printed picture of Mac Taylor's face onto his face, before going to sleep

If I could, I would shake your hand Linda- that is just classic!
OLA.gif

When you've got alarm clocks set for the times of each episode, even though you KNOW you won't need them because you're counting down the seconds...

You go hyper when a guy with black hair and blue eyes moves their eyebrows like flack in the opening credits (one of my teachers happened to do that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back