You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...when you named your seven puppies aafter the team(including lindsay)

....when you convince your mom to name you lil sister Stella Claire (who just turned 16 months on the 26th)

....when you hyperventilate during watching the aresanob.com thing

When you can find a link to CSI: NY with anything anyone says to you (when I said this my mum didn't believe me and tried it. The results were quite worrying ;))

When you get upset when you can't record a new episode even though you can watch it when it's on. :D

Cassie said:
...when you convince your mom to name you lil sister Stella Claire (who just turned 16 months on the 26th)
You did that??? :lol: :lol: OMG!!! Great!!! :lol: great name!!!

And it's Melina not Melinda :rolleyes: :p :D

- When you think about the show all the time, and you also have new plots in your mind, as if you were the writer :D

...When you can't wait for the new TV guide to hit the stores because it has CSI NY on the cover (even though you've already seen the scans!) :D

CalleighWolfe said:
Cassie said:
...when you convince your mom to name you lil sister Stella Claire (who just turned 16 months on the 26th)
You did that??? :lol: :lol: OMG!!! Great!!! :lol: great name!!!

And it's Melina not Melinda :rolleyes: :p :D

- When you think about the show all the time, and you also have new plots in your mind, as if you were the writer :D

LOL. I often forget and put the D in 'cause our names are only off by that much. Then I have to go back to fix it.

:lol: I did that alright! When she was born, she had the loudest squeal in the world! I kept thinking Rambo Stella! She has curly hair and the biggest grey green eyes!!! :D
I simply said to my mom, "You know, Stella is a really cute name AND it means Little Star. Don't you want your daughter to be a little Star?" of course, my mom rolled her eyes and knew CSI:NY had Stella so she simply agreed.(secretly, I know she loves the name too:lol:) The Claire was my older sister's idea. :p

...when you see a magazine in your local newsagents and it's got CSI plastered all over the cover and you're thinkin of buying it...even though it's all in German and you know you won't be able to understand it. (but hey, that's what dictionaries are for!)
Seriously, I did actually consider getting it. If it had been in French - which I studied in school - i probably would have forked out for it!

... when you wanna suggest Stella + Mac, Lindsay + Danny as a film studies chemistry project.

and when you get it and scream! Then you go and hug the other person in the class who absolutely LOVES NY. She claimed Smacked while I got Messer and Montana. :D

..when they send on your yahoo mail something about NYPD and somewhere in there is written CSI and all you can do is smile! :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back