You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I'm guessing the queen of spades is a bad card, and it's a mean thing to pass it to someone??

This happened right after the season 2 finale. ;)

You know you're obsessed with CSI:NY when you have a dream that Flack is a crazy bomber, and your first reaction is not that he's a bad person for killing people, but instead you think: Noooo! He can't leave the show! *dies*

:lol: Yes, I actually had that dream. :p Of course, it could also be considered obsessive that I noticed in the dream that he was wearing the hideous tie from the finale episode as well. ;)

Ooops, sorry.
In Hearts, the loser is the first person to score 100points. A heart card is 1 point if you win it in a trick, and the queen of spades is 13 points, so most people try to get rid of it when you're allowed pass 3 cards to other players.

YKYWTM CSI:NY when you use the school laptops to o to CSI chatrooms, read fanfics, and get hot pictures of CSI:NY! And your teacher doesn't even care because you've managed to get your whole 1st period class to watch CSI, CSI:Miami, and CSI:NY religously! And your teacher even lets you watch CSI:NY on DVD in class!

wow kungfu! you certainly know how to work it and recruit people to watch csi and then have your teacher let you watch the dvds?! very impressive ;)

messinwithmesser said:
wow kungfu! you certainly know how to work it and recruit people to watch csi and then have your teacher let you watch the dvds?! very impressive ;)

Yeah, debate class did have some use for me!

- When you hear stories on the news and remember when they happened on episodes of CSI:NY
For instance, the whole "assasin" game became a problem out here in SoCal after that episode aired.

- You think it's pretty cool that a REAL body was found while filming the show. I was like, "at least the ought to know what to do with it."

You know you watch too much CSINY when for an egg drop contest with your best friend, you name your team the Gangsta -Licious CSI Lovers!

You're doing newspapers at work at the library-we have to go through 'em for articles on the town although this was just get rid of the excess and narrow it to the ones that need to be searched...and find a copy of the memorial day Gary mag and can't bear to throw out his pretty face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back