You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

^
haha, yeah i do that! actually i don't go in mcd's if i can help it but even so it always makes me giggle when they advertise big mac :D

there's a character on a uk soap called big mac (the soap is called casualty) and every time they mention him i think "you're not big mac! stop trying to steal the real mac!"

I have never heard of that soap before, but I don't live in the UK either. But hey, if Big Mac is in Casualty, what about the real Mac becomes Super Mac or something? Even bigger than the Big Mac wannabe :guffaw:

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you can't go to McDonalds, as they have Bic Mac there. All I can think of is Mac Taylor, not a hamburger named Big Mac. ;)

lololololol i do that too....and along this line:

premise: it's tradition for me and my friends to go to McDonalds on Saturday night before going to some pub or disco, anyway we call it simply 'Mc's"...so the standard txt at 7PM is :"ok, see you at Mc's at 8" that said:

...you know you watch too much SCI:NY when...

reading that txt or hearing that phrase you cant stop giggling hysterically and think "YAY i'm going at Mac's!!!"

you got to sixth form evening for a new school and they have a miss driscoll and a mr Taylor teaching and you just laugh and now really want to go to that school :lol:

you know you watch too much CSI:NY when it bleeds over into your watching of other shows. catching up on early seasons of House and someone suggested osteogenesis imperfecta as a diagnosis and I muttered "it can't be, his eyes aren't a funny colour" only to hear almost the exact same line spoken seconds later by a character on screen.

you got to sixth form evening for a new school and they have a miss driscoll and a mr Taylor teaching and you just laugh and now really want to go to that school :lol:

I would love to go there, especially if they have a mr. Flack there too. :D

you know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

we are having a survey in class about our favourite show and they don't ask you because they know you're gonna answer CSI NY anyways. So they put it on the list before they asked me :guffaw:

ykywtmCSI when you are given a french essay to do, you have to choose a photo of anyone you like and write a story about what the circumstances of the photo were and your first thought is "ooh good, i can write an essay about mac/gary!"

you know you watch too much csi ny when...
- everytime you look at the clock it's 3:33.
- you put all seasons of csi ny on your netflix queue
- you imagine yourself to be adam running tests for Mac when in reality you're in your bio lab looking at onion cells..prophase..metaphase..anaphase..telophase...joy
- you changed your major because of csi ny

ykywtmCSI when you are given a french essay to do, you have to choose a photo of anyone you like and write a story about what the circumstances of the photo were and your first thought is "ooh good, i can write an essay about mac/gary!"

I would do ANYTHING to get that assignment!!! :devil::devil::devil:

-when you "process" a room with a flashlight (one of those super-bright LED ones they use) just to see what you can find!

(Actually found myself automatically doing this the other day when I was originally using the flashlight for legitimate purposes and got sidetracked!! :lol:)

I would do ANYTHING to get that assignment!!! :devil::devil::devil:

-when you "process" a room with a flashlight (one of those super-bright LED ones they use) just to see what you can find!

(Actually found myself automatically doing this the other day when I was originally using the flashlight for legitimate purposes and got sidetracked!! :lol:)

haha yeah, it could be good - now which photo do i choose?! not too droolworthy a photo or my essay just won't get done! maybe a lt dan one, then i can write about the special effects wizardry for a hundred words or so and make it easier!

i found myself doing the torch thing too, i was looking for my cat in the garden and i seemed to analyse and process every plant my torch lit up. i was thinking "ooh i'm like a csi looking for a missing person somewhere. except it's a cat in my back garden":lol:

It's now 6:25 pm here in Alabama. About an hour ago a Jack's commercial inspired this one.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
You see a Jack's commercial for a Jack's Triple cheeseburger and fries for $3.33.
The $3.33 price makes you smile and quietly laugh.

LOL!

you know you watch too much csi:ny when

...you know the meaning of the words: MO, TOD, ABIS, CODIS, AFIS and COD

...you saw a green hooded sweater just like the compas killer one and you drove you parents crazy till they bought it to you

...you have an NYPD T-shirt and every time you waer it you cant help yourself but yell: "NYPD freeze!!!" when entering in some room

...you have an NYPD T-shirt and every time you waer it you cant help yourself but yell: "NYPD freeze!!!" when entering in some room

I put a couple on my X-mas list this year!!! :hugegrin: Does that count as one? -

...you put multiple NYPD clothing articles on birthday/X-mas wish lists even though the only connection you have to NY/NYPD is the show! :hugegrin:

I put a couple on my X-mas list this year!!! :hugegrin: Does that count as one? -

...you put multiple NYPD clothing articles on birthday/X-mas wish lists even though the only connection you have to NY/NYPD is the show! :hugegrin:

sure it counts!!!;)

...you watch a documentary on TV about NY and you can name all the episode where you've seen those same places (like Central Park, Empire State building, stock exchange and so on...)

^ or you watch a doco about forensic detectives and think "come on guys, mac would've worked that out ages ago just by standing on his special spot!" :lol:

Back