You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

^ oh, i say "my mac" even more now, beacuse i like the double meaning :D i have to do some work on my mac, i have to play with my mac, etc... ;)

LOL : D

1. You watch every tv-serie episode, movie and webisode containing AT LEAST one actor/actress from CSI: NY.
  2. When you are on playsleuth.com (which is really addictive) you pretend to be a CSI, and when you find the murder weapon you go: Mac, I think I just found our murder weapon. XD
  3. When you hear a song, you think about making a fanvideo with it. (I'm a very eager youtuber)
OMG, I am so addicted XD

You lie awake in bed at night, replaying scenes, or making some up with your favorite characters...and then you realise it's 3:32 Am. :scream:

You lie awake in bed at night, replaying scenes, or making some up with your favorite characters...and then you realise it's 3:32 Am. :scream:

not 3.33 am? ;) 'cause if that happened to me, i'd then get really excited about the faact that it was almost 3.33 am and then lie awake for another 4 hours :D

Would you believe me if i said i didn't even think about that ? LOL, that's funny. Am i bad or what. Must be the insomnia.

when you're up far too early waiting for the plumber to fix the boiler, and you stick ANTM on as it's on tv anyway and you've seen that episode several times so you can be half asleep for it. in this episode they have a challenge that involves going up and down in elevators and you suddenly go "omg that's the same elevator that they had when mac was going after shane casey!" and then even though you're pretty sure you're right and you're really not awake you drag out your s3 dvd to make sure, and get a little bit overexcited that you are right. then you go back to bed :D

Just got a email from Lindsay Monroe !

What !

IT's friday, almost 5:30. Really want to get the f*** out of the office. The boss is gone and i can't find my glasses. I hear the little purr from my MAC saying i've got a new email. So i squint and i squint at the screen.

New email from Lindsay Monroe. I say What !

Where are those glasses, damn it. For about three seconds i search my brain for a reason as to why she would send me an email. Am i in trouble here or what. Mmm

Hold on this can't be, she's a character in a...

Ah here the glasses, right on the flour, by the wastebasket (of course, why didn't i think of that).

As it turns out Lindsay Munroe was Lindsay Morrow from Slovania, who's lonely and would really like to chat with me.

I think i'm gonna go home now !

Hi all, i'm new in here and after having had one of the best laughs of my life reading your post i wanted to add my part so...

- when watching CSI:NY some character says a 12 syllables word, you know what it is and the proceed to explain it to your mom that generally asked 'what the heck is that'. (guitly and my mom was kinda shocked lol)

- when the english thesis for your high school diploma is about Second Life because you watched it on CSI:NY and thought it was just the perfect idea (yeah...guilty again, my thesis was about secon life for real)

- when at the end of the weekly episode you ask yourself 'is it Wednesday yet?'

^ oh, i say "my mac" even more now, beacuse i like the double meaning :D i have to do some work on my mac, i have to play with my mac, etc... ;)
Whenever I see a book about Macs at the library, I grin like a loon.

You know you watch too much CSI NY when....

Your work colleagues tease you about being obsessed with Mac and stalking him.

Your work colleague mentions an episode of CSI NY describing a case from it, and you can instantly name the episode, season number, and episode number.

You are at a uni opening day with your sister (she is going next year!) and you see a box marked 'Dr Hawkes' on the ground and get annoyed to see no cute black guy named Sheldon anywhere in the vicinity.

You see the trailer for 'The Fourth Kind' and think 'OMG, that alarm clock says 3:33....Drew has returned!'

You actually schedule 'CSI NY DVD watching time' into your two weeks off work.

When you're watching any other murder/crime show, you think 'The CSI NY team would so have caught this person by now' or 'Wow, Mac,Flack,Danny,Hawkes,Adam are so much hotter than the guys on this show, and Stella would totally kick the womens' butts!'

You want to spend Halloween with Sid.

You indoctrinate one of your colleagues into the Ways of CSI and then one day, instead of saying 'I'm looking for a CSM (customer service manager)' she says 'I'm looking for a CSI'.

LMAO!!

when you find yourself thinking 'What would -fav character- do in this situation?'

when your brother has had enough of CSI:NY and willingly hid the remote of the TV

when the season is over you organize a 24h marathon because you have serious withdrawal

when you're talking and try to insert a CSI:NY quote

when you find yourself thinking 'What would -fav character- do in this situation?'

i have a badge on my bag that says "what would mac taylor do?" - actually i have several as it fell off and i bought a few extras in case it fell off again. and then i found the first one :rolleyes:

i have a badge on my bag that says "what would mac taylor do?" - actually i have several as it fell off and i bought a few extras in case it fell off again. and then i found the first one :rolleyes:
:eek::eek::eek::eek: REALLY??? that's so COOOOOL!!!! OMG mac's my fav character too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!and now i want a badge like that too!!!lol

seriously where did you get those? i cant find any merchandise in here :(

my friend did one of those Social things on Facebook of what reminds him of me and he put down "knowing every CSI:NY episode". so now i know what my friend really thinks of me lol.

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

You see an add at a local business advertising a "Zombie Walk" like the one in the episode Boo, and then try to convince people to go with you because you just have to go and see it since it was on NY.

Back