You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

lol

- When you literally freak out when someone confuses Mac with Horatio, Grissom or Langston

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i got it from ebay but the guy's stopped making them now, he had to dig out his special stash just for me and relist them when i thought i'd lost mine :lol:

i freak out when people confuse them too. if i say i'm into csi, and people then go to mention horatio i get all annoyed and go "not that one!:rolleyes:"

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

my usual luck...humpf i guess i'll keep looking for it maybe some day i'll find one ;)

and yes it is annoying when you go: 'I like CSI:NY...' and the other person: 'Oh i like it too, that red haired guy is so hot!' (yes happened to me the other day)

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

When you're watching Angels and Demons and....
    1) In the scene where Langdon (Hanks) is swimming in the pool at Harvard, you think of the scene with Mac swimming at the beginning of My Name is Mac Taylor.
    2) You think the guy who nabs the cardinals looks kind of like an evil Carmine Giovinazzo.

When you read a book/watch a film/see a news story and think that one of the NY characters would read/watch it, or what their reaction would be. Like when I'm reading military history books I think 'Mac would like this'.

When you're rewatching old NY eppies and you get really excited when you see shots of places you stayed when you went to NYC. In Buzzkill, there's a scene where Lindsay's collecting evidence at the Times Square scene, and you can see the Marriott Marquis hotel in the background, we stayed there when we went in July!

When you walk around NYC, either thinking 'hey, someone was murdered here on CSI NY' or 'this would make such a great murder scene'.

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When..

...you go to buy new pair of glasses and a cute optician guy wants to help you and he starts to remind very lifely to Danny Messer! :lol:

...wonder every evening which CSI:NY episode you would watch! :rolleyes:

... you wait a little too eagerly new episodes and pictures! :brickwall::guffaw::brickwall:

...you dream about getting Marine-Mac to visit before midnight!! :devil::devil::devil:

6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

lol....alright this one it true happened to me last night:

...you dream to be with Mac, Stella, Denny, Don and Linds in some NY mall buying a Xmas tree....go figure....

weirdo-town i'm coming lol

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much CSI: New York when...

Your friend is going to go on a tour of places from movies and television shows while in New York City, and you tell her that you will take her on a tour of all the places that have been on CSI: NY.
    For some reason she didn't take me up on that offer...

8. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

I work in an online environment and the students frequently abbreviate "discussion board" as DB.

You know it.....all I can see is "dead body."

Tobin

9. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

This happened to me last week and I just found the thread again.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when in French you are watching a 'soap opera' for the chapter and they found some powder that would lead them to who stole a statue, and when your teacher asks what it was, you automatically say 'drugs'.

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

When someone says PSI, you automatically think CSI! : D
    and when you dreamt you were Flacks partner. i'd looove to be that... (think flack/angell XP)

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i had a similar one today, i saw a building with a company name on it that was "CSY" and i was getting all excited until i realised i'd misread the Y....

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

My friend suggested I post here...

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you have a dream about Gary Sinise. Not Mac, but Gary. And more than one dream.

He (Gary and I) we talked some, he showed me his gun, then said he was late for an Army engagement. And the funny thing is, I've had this dream more than once. :eek:

I guess I do watch too much CSI NY. :lol:

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you can't go to McDonalds, as they have Bic Mac there. All I can think of is Mac Taylor, not a hamburger named Big Mac. ;)

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I got the inspiration for this one when I was in Target yesterday. I would've posted it yesterday but when I got home from shopping I was too pooped to do anything.
    If I'd been a balloon, I would've been too pooped to pop.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You see an ad hanging up in Target saying "ask our pharmacist" and the pharmacist pictured looks like Melina Kanakaredes. Then you wonder if that's Melina dressed as a Target pharmacist in that picture.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^
    i had a similar thing, when i was in greece, the owner/manager of the hotel was called stella, and every time i saw her i was a little bit disappointed that she wasn't our stella and didn't look like her or go around being cool :D

haha, yeah i do that! actually i don't go in mcd's if i can help it but even so it always makes me giggle when they advertise big mac :D

there's a character on a uk soap called big mac (the soap is called casualty) and every time they mention him i think "you're not big mac! stop trying to steal the real mac!"