You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

ROFL.... yep my Mum does that and its usually followed by wweeellll if its not a new one you can help me with/ take out the/ pop to the shops for ..... parents they just don't get it :rolleyes:

>you know you watch too much CSI Miami when someone (who shall remain nameless :mad:) whenever they see you watching an episode and says 'I used to watch that show until ...' and you have to leave the room immediatly as a red mist decends and you risk being locked up for justifiable homicide <- well in my opinion anyway :lol:

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when you pass by a store where they sell Ducati motorcycles, and you think "Hey! Speed's got a Ducati! A yellow one!" So guilty :rolleyes:

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

When you're quickly glancing over the snack food and swear you see Togo on a box then it's really Yogo. My mom was still laughing when we left the grocery store.

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

When you are seriously thinking of every possible way to get a state/county yellow license plate!! Seriously If i got one i'd hang it on my wall! :)

When you have Ryan Wolfes drivers license # and social security # ( I saw it on the promo . he he :))

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: Miami When...

- Your nickname is Horatio, Calleigh, Speed, Ryan, Eric, Alexx, etc.

- Whenever you go to the fair, you make a beeline for the "firing range" and pretend you're Calleigh.

- At the firing range, you ask your friend to take a picture of you with the bb gun.

- When the most common topic of discussion between your friends is CSI: Miami ships or CSI stuff

- When you want to murder your little sister who saw a gold hummer and you didn't

6. shortea

shortea Rookie

When H and the gang is stuck in your head.
    Right now I got CSI MIAMI running almost fulltime
    in my brain.. Sometimes I think of a ep or character,
    and I also make up stories using then in. I only wish
    I had the talent in writing my stories down, but I lose
    it when I pick a pen up or it doesn't sound as good on
    paper..
    My I like it!!!

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

HAHA!!! that's funny cause I do!!! my bf, who just happens to love the show as much as me looks just like a young Speed!!! and i get to call him Speed!!!! that's his nickname :D and seeing as my name is Heather and i have an actual pair of Horatio Caine sunnies that i got in the mail from DC himself, cause i told him that what i wanted more than anything for my birthday would be a pair of sunnies and BAM!! he sends me a pair!!!! he called them an early "Birthday present" ;) :D so cool!!!

...anyways my bf calls me H :D and i call him Speed. and while the real Speed was on the show we were big fans of the H/Speed slash ship. and i was like "hey!! we can be the H/Speed ship!! :D" :lol:

anyways ranting over....

you know you watch to much CSI: Miami when you laugh because your friend's liscence plate letters are RAC...and you tell her that it stands for Ryan And Calleigh!! :lol:

8. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when...

>your dad says the whole family is going on holiday to Cuba for a week and you picture yourself in a bikini streached out on the sand and shriek 'Nooooooooo!!' at the thought of no CSI Miami for an entire week :lol:

9. SpeedsDaughter

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...

- Sunglasses are no longer just sunglasses anymore. No matter who they belong to, they are Sunnies of Justice in your family.

10. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Guilty to the max

11. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

WOW..DC sent you a pair of sunnies!!!! That is too cool!! I am soo jealous.. I want a pair of H sunnies too. :cool:

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

uh....your quote is wrong flgal....i got the DC sunnies not SpeedsDaughter said the part about being jealous.

13. SpeedsDaughter

I think she was just trying something... Would definately be interesting if I got the sunnies though! JK :D :p :cool:

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you call your friends whenever a CSIM marathon is on. Just to let them know.

14. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

What a good friend! I know hate missing marathons.

You know you watch too much CSI:M when one of your cases was keyed by someone last name Caine and your pulse quickens. ;)

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i knda realized that SpeedsDaughter but thanks ;)

you know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you spend all your time coming up with new "you know you watch too much CSI: Miami when"