You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...

you drool over every Hummer you see. and especially that one is parked near your house.

when outside is very hot and then you imagine you're in miami with team solving crimes in hot sun.

when you see a CSI:Miami dreams every night and waking up feels like a nightmare to you

2. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI: Miami when....

You start writing songs that follow the ups and downs of Calleigh and Erics relationship.

You tell your parents that you want a Crossfire like the one Calleigh drives in the episode Stand Your Ground, and they get it for you.

You have in depth conversations with your World History teacher before class on Tuesdays about the new episode that aired the night before.

You actually turn on the TV that is in the schools gathering area to CBS on Monday's when you have to stay late for rockband.

You own atleast 15 pairs of what I call Calleigh heels.

You style your hair like Calleigh/Emily

When you walk into a store you start putting together outfits that Calleigh would wear.

You love when you meet new people and they comment saying OMG you have an accent like Emily!

When people ask where in North Carolina you are from and you reply with Raleigh, you start to giggle because that is where Emily is from.

3. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI Miami when....

You named your red cat "Horatio"

You realize that you just called your son "Ryan" after having seen the whole season 3 in a weekend

4. yen35

yen35 Witness

When
    * Our computer screen savers are of Eric and Calleigh (and my parents complain that they have to see them every day!)

* My mobile phone wallpaper is of Calleigh and Eric too so that I can look at them whenever i am free at work!

* I watch nearly every episode more than once and when dad passes by, he says 'don't tell me you are watching that AGAIN!' ( I watch alot of other tv shows but except for Voyager, I have never watched episodes more than once, not even Grey's which I love as much as CSIM!)

* I think about all the characters in the show every single day!

* I want to make the music at the start of the show my ring tone but am not so technologically advanced as to do that. So am waiting till my neighbor comes back from abroad so that she can give me a hand.

* I loved reading all 28 pages on this thread. Until I joined the forum, I thought I was the only one who's everyday life is linked to CSIM!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

when you decide to call your future dog Ryan and cat Horatio.

when you and your mom discuss episode together when you're apart.

when your soon-to-be-yours pc will consist of Ryan and other team members pics and episodes.

6. yen35

yen35 Witness

Sorry, what I am going to say is not really relevant to this thread but I must reply to this because I found it hilarious! I thought that only I called my pets after characters on tv shows! Currently, my dog is Dax and Mum's is Benjamin (Star trek DS 9). Mum will probably draw the line at naming our future pets after Miami characters though because the house is already inundated with CSIM (as I said above from the ring tone on my phone which I finally got yesterday to the computer screen savers and all the pictures of the people and articles plastering the walls of my room!). The other problem is Mum doesn't remember the names of the CSIM characters for some reason even though she has watched so many episodes and understands the plot perfectly well! So she'll probably stick with Jack or Tony (from her favorite show, 24) when naming our future pets!

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

When you've already set you alaram on your ipod so that you don't forget the next season starts on a sunday - right after the season finale:guffaw:

When you tell your friends that also watch the show that Emily's pregnant, say she's so cute with her bump AND sends the link for her interview on youtube.

When you make sure your account is full of enough money to buy next season.

When you wake up @ 4 am the mornign after a new episode to download and watch that same episode b4 u go to school.

8. TwilightStar91

TwilightStar91 Victim

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when:
    1. You call your male best friend "Handsome" just like Calleigh used to call Horatio
    2. You met a guy at a bar and just had to comment on how much like Kyle he looked - and almost accidentally called him Kyle later that night :p
    3. You've watched the seasons often enough that you know exactly how it's going to end (evidence, murderer and red herring) but you still enjoy watching it.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well ok.
    i will call my future pets by character names.

when you notice that name Ryan is in almost every tv show or movie.

10. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI: Miami when you hope that you have your baby close to when Emily has hers just so you can say that they have birthdays close to eachother.

When you spend all your free time coming up with ideas on how someone could be killed for an episode.

When you wish that you could live in Miami to get an amazing tan all year round!

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when you've seen the episodes so many times that you can replay any episode word for word in your mind and get every word right. :p

12. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI: Miami when as soon as you hear Miami the first thing that pops into your head is Horatios sunglasses and a One Liner you know he would say!

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

When you have the theme as your ringtone and each time your phone rings someone asks you, "Is that your phone?" and you reply with, "Either that or CSI: Miami is starting." :hugegrin:

14. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

-you countdown the days of a new episode in your planner or phone
    -your best friends are wondering why yuou can't stop talking about csi miami
    -you at least watch one episode a day
    -you know all the lines of 1 episode (for me all in)
    -every film you see with teh actors or actresses wanna buy ( or in my case just do it ;))
    -you watch if there any new spoilers every single time you get on internet

15. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI: Miami when you start to get new episode withdrawls... Like right now! October is way to far away!