"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Ok, creepy, Hodges getting coded relationship advice from Grissom, Jedi Master of relationships! Hehe!

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I'm not happy they didn't give any kind of motivation for Greg to respond that way to Grissom.

Pretty cute episode otherwize. Was slightly corny, but worked with the idea of the episode.

Still, Greg being my favorite character, I didn't like that he was being a rear-end without any known motivation. Besides, its a bad choice on the writer's end. That did bother me. I guess if they acknowledge it later, but still.. that didn't sit right with me.

I do like the lab rat episodes, but I also miss my CSI's. Liked everyone trying to help Grissom, with the obvious exception of Greg..

Overall, I'm ok with the episode. Just a few loose ends I'd like to have cleared up.

3. hotmama

hotmama Victim

Wow! What a great show. So imaginative and fun. Love those lab rats--could watch them all the time. Especially Hodges and Wendy.

4. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Okay, I officially LOVE this episode. My sis and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. It's gonna be interesting finding out what put Greggie in such a bad mood; if they tell at all. :rolleyes:

I like how Hodges helped Griss more than any of the others. I know he doesn't have too many fans out there, but I love him! He's such a great character, even if he can get annoying sometimes. Not like any of the other characters haven't had their moments, right?

Dave and Dr. Robbins were awesome. "NO SIGN OF SEXUAL TRAUMA!" XD I died laughing.

Aw, no new ep. next week? Hmmm...

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

didn't you know? only GSR gets continuity :rolleyes:

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I liked the fact that Hodges died with his stupid smile on his face. Seriously love that guy. Haha.

Even made a new banner from Super Dave's lovely line. My computer's down, so I had to use our other one and use paint... Invitation for someone to make me a better "No signs of sexual trauma" one :D

Well... Overall it wasn't bad, wasn't great. I'd give it a 7/10.

7. Point

Point Dead on Arrival

I really enjoyed that episode. After last week, I felt the timing of it was perfect. And the gag with Bobby D throughout the whole show was great :) And how sometimes the CSI's would point to evidence and look at the camera was hilarious. I laughed a lot during that episode. :)

A+ in my book.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Greg had on a ear piece attached to his recorder so he could go handsfree.

The episode was very amusing. Nick and Warrick crying at first was so funny.

Poor Bobby, to come back only to be abused by Hodges in this episode. :lol:

Yeah Doc and Dave with their "No signs of sexual trama" all the time was funny.

Cute that Grissom got into the whole thing.

9. hellogilbert

yeah, with the Bobby thing- "Running gag." Ha!

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i liked how it escalated each time they showed him...

there were so many one-liners in this one.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

This was quite the interesting ep from the start, couldn't stop laughing at some parts.

The game idea from Hodges was steller, nice nod to the already exisiting CSI games. The way he tricked everyone but Grissom into it was imaginative, but a bit hard to swollow at parts. IF I hadn't know what was going on in this ep I would have been more freaked when Archie "died".

The CSIs working on the cases as the Lab Rats tried to figure them out was a good idea, but some of the facial expressions and reaction were completely OC. Like Cath's face when she looked at the plant and whatever Greg mouthed when he was in autopsey. Super Dave kept craking me up with the no signs of sexual assult, then Doc Robbins kicking how out made me laugh harder. It's the little things that add to the whole picture. And the fact that Bobby D was finally back, execpt he seemed to be everyone's favorite sapr goat. Poor guy, but it was fun to see him in a different light.

Nick and Cath trying to talk to Grissom and get him out and doing stuff was a great touch, trying to keep his spirits up was nice of them.

What really pissed me off was the "Yea, whatever." that Greg said to Grissom when all Grissom said was goodnight. What the heck caused him to be so darn angsty? I wish that was explained because now Greg looks like an ass and Grissom was as confused as the viewers were.

Over all I give it a 8/10, just a few things need clearing up but otherwise the luaghs were greatly needed.

12. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

True. Seems the world will never get over it. *sigh* But then again, what did we expect? That they actually WOULDN'T drag it out anymore? Ppft... crazy us. :rolleyes: I only wish they would have left it between Griss and HER and not drag Greg down with them. But who am I but a lowly fan?

13. hellogilbert

That was the point- it was from the techs' perspective.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I thought it was a good ep...I needed some fun after last week.

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Well, the episode wasn't bad, but there was way too much Hodges in it for my taste. Even Greg has never had a complete episode revolving around him like Hodges did.

I thought it was odd how Greg brushed off Grissom like that. I wonder if this will be an isolated incident, or will it be explored in a future episode? I hope it will be. It must be connected to Sara's departure. What else could it be?

Wendy and Hodges are really flirting with each other in their own geek way, though I can't imagine what Wendy sees in him. He's such a braggart, snotty, and he loves to put others down. Those are not qualities I would look for in a man. In fact, I'd run the other way. Sure hope he has some redeeming qualities in future episodes given he's been handed a bigger part in the series.

I enjoyed seeing Bobby Dawson again, though didn't care for him being the butt of Hodges joke. I also enjoyed Brass. That guy has got a sense of humor!

Too bad next week is a rerun. I'd love to see what the writers have in store for Greg and Grissom, unless they've forgotten about it already.