"You Kill Me" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, November 22, 2007
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#808) "You Kill Me"

Hodges has ulterior motives when he stages hypothetical murders in the lab to give his colleagues a chance to play CSI. Also, everyone tries to reach out to Grissom after Sara's departure.
    - Hodges stages hypothetical murders in the lab in order to give his fellow lab techs a chance to play CSI, but unbenownst to them he has other motives behind his actions. Meanwhile, after Sara's farewell, everyone tries to comfort Grissom.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING:
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Bobby Dawson: Gerald McCullough
    Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
    Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner

TELEPLAY BY: Douglas Petrie and Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers
    STORY BY: Sarah Goldfinger and Naren Shankar , one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Paris Barklay

LINKS
    Thanks To The Futon Critic

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wow my eyes aren't playing tricks...there is going to be a Bobby D in this ep, and even better Ronnie is gone!

Plus Hodges does a CSI game is going to be an entertaining time. Definetly need something more upbeat since the past few have been downers.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Anything to do with Hodges, got my attention and interest :lol: I can't wait for a more comedic eppy after last weeks, and even the crossover eppy...and who better than Hodges!

And I too and super happy to see our ballistics's guy back. I missed seeing Bobby in the lab, when the CSI's were processing bullets. It wasn't right. Now ALL of our beloved labrats are together.

Now to figure out what our snarky trace tech is up really up too. Someone said 'for attention'...and maybe 'Wendy' is involved somehow......hmmmmm! Whatever the case, I can't wait.

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Bobby D?!!! LOL, I thought he'd left ages ago! Nice to see him back.

Is there a promo for this doing the rounds? I'm sure I read that there was, but I never did see a link.

And yay for Hodges. Said it before, will say it again - I hope they now concentrate on giving more air time to someone like Hodges, rather than any new characters, now that we are one CSI down. Cos he's a real character, and even better - Hodges and Griss interaction, those two are great together. More Griss & more Hodges and I'll be happy ;)

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yay for the return of Bobby D!!!! :D I love that guy! We haven't seen him since... well, forever, as far as I'm concerned. Well, I do remember him being in that ep with Keppler... Anyway.

What interests me the most about this ep is how the team is going to comfort Gil. It's about time we saw him with someone other than Sara.

Also loved how we saw bobble head figures of what looked to be the CSI team... How cute. Haha. Lab rats never fail to amuse me.

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Can't imagine Gil being open to much comforting tbh! I could see Cath having a go, or Brass going over to his office with a bottle of whiskey. But can you imagine Greg giving him a hug? :lol:

More like it'll involve him locking himself in his office, and thus finding another way to only appear in 3 scenes an episode. Not that I'm obssesed with the lack of Griss or anything ;)

7. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

Perhaps the key phrase is that everyone "tries" to comfort him. Since none of them (except possibly Catherine, maybe Brass) really "get" Grissom, I can see awkward attempts that actually serve to exasperate the guy, perhaps until the end when one expression from someone (perhaps even a random comment) provides some kind of comfort. Perhaps that's a stretch - maybe I'm just a little optomistic seeing that the writers remembered they have a ballistics guy.

8. DJRideout

ok, well all I have found over on youtube thus far is a poor quality clip of the promo for next week, but I'll post it up anyway, until someone can find one that is of better quality.

CSI: "You Kill Me"

I know some are annoyed with the fact that the overall theme of the eppy is so much more entertaining and fun after the last eppy, but I personally think it's exactly what the show needed. It's a good mix, ALL the characters are there, or should be.....ok minus one, but still!

I am not dwelling on Sara's departure, nor was I to begin with, but life does go on...and this eppy is a welcome relief! To boost the spirits of those who are depressed....know what I mean?

9. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

I sure hope Nick says "So it's over" at some some point :D

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Cheers, DJRideout. That looks grand. Love Hodges! LabRats was one of the best eps last year and I think the comic effect is needed and welcomed.

11. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

CSI: does need comic relief every now and then, and Chick Chop Flip Crop Shop Crap didn't really cut it. I'm glad that this is coming up. The Lab Rats always lift my spirits.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well, I not into Hodges much but I did enjoy last season's Lab Rats so I think it will be good. We can use a light hearted episode after this weeks very enjoyable dark one. I am in agreement with those who are glad to see Bobby D included in this one.

Grissom is a big boy, I don't see him accepting comfort from the others, he'll move on in his own way.

13. DJRideout

True. He'll probably just go through the motions if someone is to approach him, but he's a very withdrawn character when it comes to his emotions. And I agree, he'll move on in his own way!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Sounds awesome!

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ohhhh...that's a good one!! :lol:

Add me to the list of those happy to see Bobby again too!