Yobling RP

Warrick sighed. She just didn't understand. "No Tina. It was something else. You'll now understand why." He started telling Tina about Catherine. He told about Catherine and him being friends for a long time, and how Catherine reacted kind of weird when he told her he was with Tina. He also told Tina about the last couple of weeks. The sexual tension between them..

Mini_Catherine said:
Nick seemed to be in a kind of daze, so Sara stood up and walked out of the room, turning at the door to wave goodbye. Nick raised his hand, curling his fingers in, in a half wave. Sara walked down the hall, laughing to herself. She gasped when she saw yet another blonde head, shaking herself inwardly, it wasn't Lindsey, but someone else who looked very firmilliar.

"Ermh, excuse me," Sara said to the girl, who looked about 10 or 11, "do I know you?"

The girl nodded, her eyes locked on the woman standing in front of her.
That was all it was to you wasn't it? Just another case, just another kid abused by her parents, just another child watching as her family got murdered, just another little girl to shocked to speak

"I'm Brenda Collins. Six years ago you put my mother in jail for killing her and my father, his wife and our brothers. I was sick and twisted and to scared out of my mind to speak. I'm eleven now. It's nice to meet you again Ms. Sidle" Brenda almost spat at the women.

Years of foster care had changed her dramatically. She had to stand up for herself, and that meant she had to be brave...or at least appear that way.

Sara gasped as she remembered the case, all the blood.. all the work they put into that case, the body shots of the frightened five-year-old girl.. She blinked twice fast, and put a hand on the girls shoulder.

"Oh my," Sara said, "why are you here again, Brenda? I don't mean to sound.. well, did something happen?" There was sincere worry in the women's voice as she glanced around, then turned her attention back to the average height girl standing infront of her, glaring with cold eyes. Sara shuddered.

--

Tina felt her eyes flood with angry tears, and she looked away from Warrick, who looked angry with himself as well as with her.

"Maybe - maybe then," Tina said, wiping at her eyes, "we're not ment to be. Maybe we n-need a break." She stood up and walked out the door, then started running to her car.

Mini_Catherine said:
Sara gasped as she remembered the case, all the blood.. all the work they put into that case, the body shots of the frightened five-year-old girl.. She blinked twice fast, and put a hand on the girls shoulder.

"Oh my," Sara said, "why are you here again, Brenda? I don't mean to sound.. well, did something happen?" There was sincere worry in the women's voice as she glanced around, then turned her attention back to the average height girl standing infront of her, glaring with cold eyes. Sara shuddered.

--

Tina felt her eyes flood with angry tears, and she looked away from Warrick, who looked angry with himself as well as with her.

"Maybe - maybe then," Tina said, wiping at her eyes, "we're not ment to be. Maybe we n-need a break." She stood up and walked out the door, then started running to her car.

[Lol, Blood Drops was on here, yesterday. Great eppie]

Warrick sighed. He knew Tina would react like that. She was a nice woman, but she just couldn't listen to him. There was a lot more he wanted to tell her, but she was upset now. He couldn't just call her and tell her, like it was normal, the rest, could he? He drank from his coffee and he loved the feeling of the warm substance flowing through his body.

"Brenda, you stay here," Sara said, turning around and walking to Grissom's office. She knocked on the door, and waited for an answer. Unlike Catherine, she waited, she didn't barge in.

--

Tina arrived at home, and she was still crying. She couldn't believe Warrick was being so unreasonable. She hated that they had to take a break, but it was needed. They both needed time to see where they were going in their relationship.

Brenda just stood there, not speaking. Why should she? She trusted these people, and where did that leave her last time? No where.

Greg waltzed into the room singing a Marilyn Manson song. His purple turban sat on his head as he bobbed it up and down. He stopped abbrubtly when he saw the blonde girl sitting in the room. At first he thought it was Lindsey, but on closer inspection he concluded that this was some other mystery girl.

"Hey," he said. She glanced up. Her sad blue eyes boared into him. Greg couldn't stand them.

"I'd tell you to turn that frown upside down but I don't think you'd listen to me," Greg confessed, "So I'm just going to ask if you need help with."

Grissom was nowhere to be found. Sara sighed and walked off to find Catherine, only to see Greg standing with Brenda. Apparently, he was funny. And.. And, well, kind of cute! Sara shook herself inwardly. 'No, you can't,' she thought, and walked over.

"Hey, Greggie-pooh," she said playfully, pulling on his right cheek, "what's up?" Greg shot her a look, and she laughed. "Seen Cath anywhere?"

Nick finished his break and walked by on the way back to work. Seeing Greg made him surpress a giggle. "Greggie-poo, good one" he chuckled.

(I think he'll have to return later unless he runs into someone while he's working. Or I need to research; the way the RPs I'm in go, there are rarely any real cases or work to work around LOL. Probably my fault though for constantly torturing Mac and hospitalizing him...)

A hot new case had just come in. Ecklie needed everyone on it. But it was Grissom's day off. Ecklie sighed. Grissom just had the best timing to have a life.

He pulled out his cell and dialed Catherine's number. As Grissom's right hand it was her's to lead.

Warrick sighed. He finished drinking his coffee, he paid, and got to his car. He saw his tires were flat. He felt his head got red, which was almost impossible, due to his coffee brown skin. It was Tina. He could've known it. She wanted revenge.

Mini_Catherine said:
Grissom was nowhere to be found. Sara sighed and walked off to find Catherine, only to see Greg standing with Brenda. Apparently, he was funny. And.. And, well, kind of cute! Sara shook herself inwardly. 'No, you can't,' she thought, and walked over.

"Hey, Greggie-pooh," she said playfully, pulling on his right cheek, "what's up?" Greg shot her a look, and she laughed. "Seen Cath anywhere?"

"Yeah. I've seen Cath. It was the most beautiful-" Greg stopped when he noticed the disapproved glare on Sara's face. "I think she went home."

"Oh."Sara replied. She looked dissappointed for some reason. Greg couldn't help but interfere.

"What's wrong?"

In all this, Brenda was forgotten. So she left. Wouldn't you?

Back