Yobling RP

"Should be...probably going to be sore for a bit, but at least I think I'll live...ow" Nick replied as the medics finally arrived and started tending to him.

Sara stood watching, feeling helpless, as Nick was loaded into the ambulance. She watched the medics tend to the scrapes and bruises now forming on his arms and legs. He winced as they pulled on his left wrist.

"Is it broken?" Sara mused aloud, not really talking to anyone in particular. She stood watching as Catherine walked up to her side with Brenda in tow.

"I-I'm going to go order my thing," Sara said under her breath, returning to the resturant with a blank expression on her face.

"Feels like it" Nick replied through gritted teeth. "Hey, sorry I kinda messed up your lunch. Oh...better process this area in case one of the shots-I heard two-was a through and through. And have the Denali towed to the lab...it's going to need processing."

Warrick was very shocked. He heard Nick saying that they had to process the scene very carefully. Warrick wanted to do everything to get the one who did this to Nick. He sighed as he heard the ambulance leaving. He called Grissom, they needed some help on the case.

In the ambulance, the medics had begun their treatment, starting an IV, putting an oxygen mask on Nick and trying to keep him calm and comfortable until they reached the hospital. The one thing he regretted was not telling the others to contact Grissom but they likely would anyway, so he decided not to worry too much.

Warrick sighed. Since Grissom did not pick up the phone, he decided to go to the lab himself to pick Grissom up. He told Catherine and Sara to process the scene.

^ hint, hint :p

Warrick got in his car and sighed. Why did this all have to happen? Well, at least he got Catherine to know he loves her. That was one plus. He suddenly remembered his tires were flat so he asked Catherine if he could use her car. She said it was okay and throwed the carkeys. Warrick smiled and drove away in Catherine's car.

Sara's beeper buzzed as she sat down to the table with a strawbery smoothie. She picked it up. Process the accident with Cath - Warr. She stirred her smoothie with the straw in her mouth as she hit reply and wrote,

Working on the scene as we speak. Get Cath to help ASAP, lots to do - Sara.

She called out to the waitress and motioned her to the table as she stood up.

"Could you put this on ice? I have to go process that accident," she said, holding out her I.D card. "I'll be back later to get it. Thanks," she called and ran out the door to her Denali, grabbed her kit and ran back across the street where people were gathering.

"Step back please," she called, waving the people off with arm motions. "This is a crimescene, please, step back."

Sara taped off the scene with yellow "CRIME SECENE DO NOT CROSS" tape. She opened her silver kit on the ground, and took a quick scan around with her well trained eye. She noticed skidmarks on the ground just outside the tape. Picking up her numbered yellow cards and camera, she squat under the tape with the aid of an officer standing near-by, and lay the card near the marks, snapping a few pictures of it.

Sara went back inside the tape, grabbing her gloves and snapping them on. She noticed broken glass, which she squat down to examine. She noticed blood on the larger peices, which she photographed and bagged.

As Sara stood up, she saw Catherine walking over to the scene with her "CRIMINALISTS" jacket on. That's when Sara realized she was cold, and had goosebumps on her upper arms.

"Cath, I'm gone to get my jacket from the car. I have pictures taken of the skidmarks to the left of the scene, and glass photographed and collected from the ground there," she said, gesturing towards the yellow card marked "2".

Catherine nodded and Sara ducked under the tape and ran towards her Denali, hauling open the door and grabbing her jacket out of the back seat. She slipped her vest on over the jacket, and pulled on some leather gloves, replacing her latex ones before racing back to the scene with Catherine.

"Where's the little girl," Sara questioned, her head cocked as she continued to pace around the scene, her eyes focused on the ground.

Warrick smiled when he recieved Sara's page. Poor Nicky, he thought. He didn't deserve that. He stopped for a red traffic light, and a guy almost hit him. Warrick became angry. "Have you drank too much, or something? Please, watch the road! This is not cool, kiddo!", Warrick said. He sighed. Geez, he said.

He turned on the radio, the news was on. This afternoon, a young man got hit by a car on the Strip, the newsreader said. Warrick kept listening. Criminalistics say it may not be an accident, but an attack, he also said. Warrick sighed. 'WHAT? who of us said that?', he thought.

They played a recorded conversation between Nick and Warrick. 'But how?', Warrick thought. How did they do that? He got even more angry than he already was and turned on some music. He always loved Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven, so he hoped Catherine had the CD in her car. He couldn't find, so he decided to call Catherine about that. He picked up his phone and suddenly he started crying.

This day had it's positive and negative things. Warrick now knew his love for Catherine was mutual, positive thing. But Nick also got hit and maybe it was a conspiracy. Negative thing. He pulled Catherine's car over to the side of the road, he didn't want to get hit himself also. He picked up his cellphone again and called Catherine.

Back