WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe Witness

Oh and WWE is releasing even more people

2. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

John Cena's freestyles were one of the main reasons I love this guy to death. Cena actually posseses some personality that were kind of part of the Attitude era. He's a "Kick Ass Take Names" guys and he had the entire audience hanging on his every word.

He's kind of The Rock. Only the opposite. The Rock was mericlessly taunted when he was a happy-go-lucky wrestler, but when he became trash-talking, innercity audience insulting type of guy, he's The Rock we now all love.

Cena: Trash talking=love.
    Cena: WWE Champion Here=doubtful.

Anyway, I've got more taste of the old John Cena:
    [​IMG]

CHALLENGE: Make a "wtf?!" icon out of this. No rush.

Brian Kendrick came out dressed in hip-hop outfits and freestyled, even having the crowd say "Cena sucks".

"When I say 'Cena' you say 'sucks'."

:lol: Man, I loved it.

3. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

:lol: he looks funny in that pic.

Here's a quickie say for me: I love the throwbacks on Cena.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Joe could you please add a little more content to your posts? And also you can edit your first post within 24 hours rather than double post. Thank you. :)

5. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I vowed a couple months back on this forum that if Cena main evented WM 23 I'd stop watching WWE, well I didn't even make it that long. Now that HHH is out, WWE is at it's lowest point in 10 years and I can't watch it anymore. Be careful Vince, TNA is creeping up on you, and they are doing a Monday Night special in Feb.

6. tanglewood14

I don't really want to see a war between WWE and TNA, I'm not even interested if ever one happens. See, I'm okay with WWE's lowest points, I just focus on it's abbreviation. E for ENTERTAINMENT. I try not to take anything in WWE too seriously or be too smart mouth about it. I give back to the men and women who work hard to give me something to cheer, boo, and ponder on.

Anyway, since I am here, here's my featured picture:

[​IMG]

Mean mouth Cena in an interview with Josh Mathews. :devil:

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

8. tanglewood14

What I like about you Nikky is that like Cena too. May not be for his wrestling skills, but maybe for his character. Thanks for that.

Of course, I don't leave myself out with pics:

[​IMG]

One of my favorite SmackDown! Divas... Michelle McCool. And IMO, the preetiest Diva on the roster.

So, 'Taker wins Royal Rumble. I kinda saw it coming after Kennedy screwing him and Batista caused a DQ in a match between Kennedy and 'Taker. What do you think? Triple Threat for the World Title at WM23? Batista vs. Kennedy vs. Undertaker. Kennedy won't be off the title picture easily.

9. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I know this a liitle OT but, anybody been watching Trish Stautus on Armed and Famous? I have to say I'm a little disappointed that she gave up her wrestling career to star on a show like this.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

This is my opinion:

If they do plan to have Cena vs. Taker at Mania, that's not really that bad of an idea. I believe that WWE writers are about ready to stop the streak, what is it now, 14 and 0? Let's look at the other contendors.

1. Edge: The only time I liked Edge was when him and Christian were a tag team, how could forget the Kazoo?! Edge just doesn't have 'Champion' Personality, in my opinion.

2. Orton: Let's face it, Orton's too accident prone to become the champion, and I think that's the reason they don't give him title shots, as soon as he becomes the champion, he'll dislocate something. He's still my second favorite though.

3. Batista: I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't like him. To me, he's really boring. He's not good on the mic, he's just a big muscalar wrestler, with no personality once so ever.

4. HBK: Not a big HBK fan, I always liked Stone Cold, the only reason I like him at all, is because of DX, HHH Rules! I don't think he has enough in his tank to carry a championship.

Hopefully at wrestlemania, Stone Cold will have a role, I was figuring since his movie is coming out around April, that he should pop up somewhere before during or after Mania, any other Austin fans, give me a hell yeah! [​IMG]

11. tanglewood14

Haven't wrestling fans been rooting for a Stone Cold vs. Hogan Wrestlemania match? But to have this year is just a decade too late.

I haven't seen Trish on the show yet, but yeah, I agree... she gave up 6 years of wrestling to be in a reality TV show? Who's she now? Mike Mizanin?

Of course, I've got my featured pic:

[​IMG]

Cena taking a pee in a trash talk against Taker...

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've heard that they're would be Hogan vs. Khali???? What are they trying to do, get Hogan killed???? It's supposed to be like Hogan vs. Andre, because it did happen like 20 years ago (in 1987), ironically, in Michigan. I can't stand Khali, listening to him talk...I'd rather listen to a William Hung cd.

Here's my Pic!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and what I like about Cena, is his goofiness :lol: and plus being hot adds to it.

13. tanglewood14

OMG!Hunter?! ^ :lol: My God, :devil:!

For me, I'm just a whatever when it comes to guys like Khali and I'm passive about it. :D.

Here's my pic:

[​IMG]

Even Big Red Monsters get some horny lovin' :devil:

14. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

LMFAO with the Triple H pic... BIG HAIR!!! Man, back in the days, eh?

Well, honestly, I liked it when WWE put Lita and Kane together, it was entertaining.

Though, that is some disturbing kissing. :D.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Oh yeah, Kane and Lita :lol: that was one of the weirdest, but funniest storylines ever on WWE. The wedding had me laughing the whole time

Kane says when he first though of Lita to carry his seed, she was an instrument but now she is more than just the woman carry his child, she is now his property. She will no longer feel freedom, she will no longer feel the embrace of another man from this day forward until the day she dies. The priest is weirded out by this. Lita says that she hates Kane more than life itself and he is a a sick horrible person and she still loves Matt Hardy. She says her only hope now is that he suffers a horrible accident resulting in immediate death. She hopes he rots in HELL!

"that was beautiful" - Kane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.