Would you go to a CSI convention??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, May 9, 2005.

1. wibble

wibble Corpse

Yeah, though I really wish it was real :(

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

It would have to be over the summer so that I wouldn't miss school, but if it wasn't over summer I might cut class to go to it! I'd need the money though and someone to go with. *looks around for potential victims*

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I'd LOVE a con! I went to a few X-Files conventions with my husband and then-teenaged son and we had the time of our lives, met quite a few actors (both regulars and one-off guest stars) and writers, and met a lot of my online "X-Phile" buddies. Sometimes we'd have a party at someone local's house the night before the con...it was just a blast and a half!

Having it in Vegas would be more appropriate (even if having it in L.A. would be more convenient for me, I'd make the trip...), and when con events weren't going there's a lot to do there...and I don't gamble!

So as long as it was affordable, heck yeah, I'm there!! :-D

--Robin

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been to conventions before and so far they have all been a really good laugh. I've met some brilliant people and made some really good friends from them.

Not sure about travelling all the way to LV just for a con tho. I'd have to combine it with a holiday to justify the expense from all the way over here in Blighty

Of course if a date with Gary was thrown in then who cares about the cost? ;)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I would goto the convention. Then probably gamble with Warrick and see if his problem is as big as mine is in Vegas. But like the saying goes, "What happends in Vegas Stay's in Vegas."

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be SO AWESOME if they did have a CSI con! :D Transportation wouldn't be a problem for me since I live in AZ. (And I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas anyways.) It's so difficult finding people offline who are CSI fanatics; most people that I mention the show to give me this weird blank expression.
    I would definitely attend the con, if there ever was or will be one!

7. County_Coroner

County_Coroner Witness

They should have a CSI con. in each city one in Vegas, one in NY, n one in Miami. I don't have the money to go but if George, Jorja, and Carmine where there...I would get the money..in every way possible!!!

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I would go if the cast was there.

9. wilsonwonders

wilsonwonders Rookie

Sure as hell would i

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Never really been to a convention before, but I would go. I'd have to find someone to go with me since most of my friend hate csi. *throws rocks at them* i could dress up as my original CSi character XD

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Never been to a convention before, but yes, if the cast from CSI:Miami was there I would definately go. Also, I think they should hold it in Miami. :lol:

12. kati

kati Rookie

I would love to go, but only if it was in Germany...otherwhise it is to far from home and I haven`t the cash.

13. skiJeRZe

skiJeRZe Rookie

I would definetly go. I wanna met Carmine in person, heh.

14. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Eee, defenitely!!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Depending on how much it would cost, I would go in heartbeat. That's probably the on convention I could take my girlfriend to with out her complaining. :cool: