Would you go to a CSI convention??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, May 9, 2005.

1. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I'd definitely go to a CSI convention so long as there was a meet and greet type thing with autographs and stuff. It would be really cool to have some of the writers talk too. People like Elizabeth Devine, who have had real-life experience in forensics too.

2. Synergy

Synergy Lab Technician

Which part of Malaysia? They sure weren't in my town!

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

IMDB.com list Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, and specifically Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Complex in Kuala Lumpur.

4. Ciara

Ciara Witness

I have to agree with you there. I'm in Scotland and ticket prices are not cheap, but most conventions are once ina lifetime opportunities for most people, So I'd find a way to make the money and be there.

It would be great if they held it in Scotland, It would be really funny to see them if they come in winter, they'd freeze to death :) I could help keep them warm :) Oh yeah

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Most definitely!

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

definitely! if i can afford it, why not?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

If I had the chance to go to a CSI convension, I wouldn't miss the opportunity, but it's very Rare that one may be held in the UK

8. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

Apparently there is going to be something like a convention in London in the beginning of July. The whole event is 'Crime Scene 2005' so there will be other things going on that are not CSI. They will be showing 'Grave Danger' & there will also be Q&A with Carol Mendelsohn & Quentin Tarentino. I'm hoping to go, although there is now information about it yet on the theatre's website! Even so I am still planning to go, so if I do, I will post about how it went.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I would go but only if Gary Dourdan was confirmed to be there. lol

10. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I guess it depends on who is there. I went to a Star Trek convention once and William Shatner was there. That really made the difference hearing him speak. Otherwise, I was not too impressed with the convention type thing.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm flat broke and i live all the way in Vegas, but if it were free, i would certainly go. :)

12. soph

soph CSI Level One

I'd go to a convention if I could. I think it would be great if something like that ever got organised.
    I just doubt I'd ever be able to go, because of where I live.

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah if they ever have TV CSI vs Real CSI? But then there's that money issue. SO probably not.

14. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

i would definetly go, no matter what the cost!

15. LUVSmargtoomuch

LUVSmargtoomuch Witness

ABSOULTLY POSITIVELY YES!!..Im lucky i have a daddy that can afford a lot of things..id borrow as much monaey as i needed and he would give me more than i wanted.