Worst Movies Ever

I like most of the movies you guys have said are bad lol!!!!

I didnt like Jarhead
War of the Worlds
Wolf Creek
Blair Witch Project
Havoc
Austin Powers (all of them) wouldnt say it is a bad movie but in my opinion I didnt like it lol

[/QUOTE]
I suffered from severe motion sickness after I caught that one! :p

[/QUOTE]

I really didnt like anything about it! now I get scared REALLY easy but I laughed most way through it!! It was soooo bad :lol:

oh god, did anyone ever see "The Lost Skeleton of Kadavra"? its horrible unless you watch it with someone else, its so stupid, about this talking skeleton and aliens, not so stellar.

I would have to say a really disappointing and boring movie was The Village. I felt like I wasted my life watching it. It reminded me of the Margaret Peterson Haddix book "Running out of Time", except the book was better. I ended up laughing my butt off during War of the Worlds. I watched it with my neighbor and I was like "What's all that red stuff?" and Vonda's like "It's... it's... SPLOOGE!!" People all over the theater were glaring at us. Another bad movie: THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT!! GOOD GOD, MY DAD WATCHES IT EVERY TIME ITS ON!! ITS SO BORING!!!

ineverysunflower said:
any movie with hilary duff
any movie with lindsay lohan( although i like freaky friday and mean girls)

I agree 100%. I watched 'The Perfect Man' with my little sister and it was painful

Duplex = I hate black humor. The only reason I didn't turn it off is because I wanted to know what was going to happen.. but it was really bad.
The Royal Tenenbaums = So bad I fell asleep
Urban Legends = that's what I call a BAD movie. Even Jared Leto who was on it thinks so, I read an interview where he was all like 'Urban Legends? I've never heard anything about that movie..'
Starsky and Hutch = I love Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller but this movie was so boring
Meet the Fockers = I think it's because I had high expectations. I adore Meet the Parents and I was expecting this one to be really good, but i was very disappointed.
The Big Bounce = 1 word: BORING
The Sweetest Thing = This movie was gross and had no plot, it sucked so bad!
Troy = the only good thing about it was Brad Pitt! lol

LoneWolfe001 said:
the worst movies i've seen are:

2) The English Patient - most boring movie ever made. i always fall asleep while watching that movie.

:lol: Reading that reminded me of a line that Elaine said in the Seinfeld epi "The English Patient". Her friends come out of the theatre and say, "Ooh it [The English Patient] was better then second time!" and Elaine goes, "What, did they make it longer?"

:lol: For anyone who doesn't like TEP watch that Seinfeld episode!

Another bad movie:
Around the World in 80 Days
We had to watch it in school. Jackie Chan is the suckiest actor ever. The martial arts were cool but the acting was *BARF*

Kori_Kinney said:
Another bad movie:
Around the World in 80 Days
We had to watch it in school. Jackie Chan is the suckiest actor ever. The martial arts were cool but the acting was *BARF*

I totally agree that Jackie Chan is not a very good actor . He's good with all his stunts and stuff and the Rush Hour movies were ok but I saw the medallion and it was bleh.

I'm glad SOMEONE agrees and I'm not getting jumped on by angry fans. :D

I have to agree with you guys, I'm not keen on Jackie Chan, so I do try to avoid anything with him in. Just my opinion thou. :D

I really don't like the 'Mad Max' movies, I don't mind Mel Gibson, he is great. I just can't stand them movies. *runs away from Mad Max fans* :lol:

kazzy said:
The movie Team America so sucked! But the soundtrack was good. :p
:eek: i LUV it, it is absolutely hillarious :lol:

worst movie, urm, elektra, i was forced to watch it and i swear i would have fallen asleep if my mate let me, i was soooooo bored.

Back