Worst Movies Ever

i think "catch me if you can" was the stupidest movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeper 2 was terrible, some movies shouldn't do sequals. Elf was stupid funny.

I can't remember the name of the movie, Gina Davis was in it with Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carry and some other dude. The 3 guys crashed there space ship is Gina's backyard and they were stuck on earth trying to fit in. That was a bad, bad movie.

Anything with Hilary Duff. I can't stand her she is so damn annoying! I would write more about her but they'd lock me away and trhwo away the key. ;) Seriously, I hate her and nothing, NOTHING, can ever change my opinion.

eXistenZ. Seriously, that movie screwed me up. I was never right again after watching that. It made my head hurt really bad.

Anything David Cronenberg does, is a serious head trip! There is NO way he couldn't have smoked something back in the day. 'Normal' people just don't think that way. Did you ever see his movie Crash? I couldn't sleep for days. I never want to see Dead Ringers.

Anything with Hilary Duff. I can't stand her she is so damn annoying! I would write more about her but they'd lock me away and trhwo away the key. ;) Seriously, I hate her and nothing, NOTHING, can ever change my opinion.

HILARY DUFF IS AWESOME AND HOT!!!!!!!!!!! No offense though. :)

I sooo agree with you on closer, didnt like the characters and nobody has relationships that intense, VERY unrealistic!! Or maybe they do, Im kinda new to love!! :lol:

The language was very.......hardcore in that movie. I couldn't follow it either. They expected you to pick up on what happened in the time that they skipped by the characters mentioning it. It was terrible.

I just watched this long musical at school today. It was so boring and confusing!! It was called the Little Prince or something like that.

Back