Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Signs.

My god was that boring.

and The Village.

2. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Napolean Dynamite.

Worse. Movie. EVER.

3. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Could you stop talking Shakespeare with me please???.........*begs IHeartEric* You know I'm a horrible Shakespeare idiot :lol: :lol: :D

4. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I'm surprised no one mentioned the 2002 remake of Rollerball, an absolute travesty. I liked the original James Caan version, but I think this movie is the reason we haven't seen Chris Klein in a movie in like 3 years. Also, Showgirls was absolutely wretched. Any movie about strippers in Las Vegas sounds like a good idea (at least to me :D), but this was horrible. I did find it ironic that they got the girl who played the feminist on Saved By The Bell to play the main stripper.

5. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

OMG! There's another person! I thought I was the only person in the entire world that hated that movie.

6. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

I dont like the movie of Cocoon! It...sucks. :mad: :eek:

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The worst movie I've ever seen was actually so bad it was good (if you follow my logic) Reanimator - it was SOOOOOOOOO terrible it was actually really hilarious and i couldn't stop watching it until the end.

The only movie I ever stopped watching before the end was 'Boogie Night' - complete and utter excriment.

Someone mentioned 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' earlier in the thread. Come on, man! How can you hate that movie? It's another 'so bad it's good' movies - Ed Wood was a genius at making crap!

8. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

It only happend once to me that I switched off a movie, it was a movie called City by the sea with Robert de Niro, it was so boring and I didn't understand anything of it, I stopped the video halway and went to bed!

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Worst movie wold be "Zoolander"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

i wasn't too into Napoleon Dynamite either. i watched it, the movie had no plot and i turned it off. all the kids in my school love this even the teachers and i just don't like it.

11. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

Lemony Snickets, Monster's Ball and Nepoleon Dynamite where the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

12. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: *climbing back up onto chair* O.K. now I have to see that movie. For me, the stupidest movies ever made are Ishtar (sp?), Three Amigos, that skating movie with D.B. Sweeney :p, and How To Make An American Quilt. The last two, I fell asleep in the theatre. I walked out of Three Amigos. The first, my :devil: sister convinced me to rent it. *Yeah, joke's on me*

13. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

There are movies that I consider "enjoyably bad" and movies that are just "bad". Movies that I found "enjoyably bad" were Hudson Hawk and Mallrats. These were movies that were horrible, yet horribly good. I guess that Showgirls, which I put in a previous post, would fall in this category. I think that the remake of Rollerball, Caddyshack II any Death Wish after the original I would consider "bad".

14. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

the grudge and House of wax were terrible!

15. Baba_O_Riley

Baba_O_Riley Lab Technician

Not if your "trippin'".

I mean I wouldn't know anything about it or not.