Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

I hate her. I hate everything about her. She's annoying, not funny, her clothing always suck, she is NOT the vision of every teenage girl out there, she can't sing or act, her sister is just as annoying, I don't believe she's as sweet as she makes herself out to be. But that's just my opinion.

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

I agree with you. I just think she's hot.

3. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

I agree with you Catherine_Willows. There are quite a few others as well. Since we are not talking about them, I won't get into it. All I will say, are boardroom clones...

4. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i actually love napoleon dynamite...my friends and i quote that movie all the time

as for the worse movie? Blair Witch Project, i actually went and ask for my money back at the theater...another bad movie was Gigli ::run and hide:: lol...my friend had a sleep over so we decided to do movies night and she rented it so she can see how bad it was

5. Catherine_Willows

I haven't even seen Napoleon Dynamite but we quote it all the time, lol. I love saying 'idiots' to my parents and have them not know what it is. :p

Blair Witch was just weird. I never had nightmares but my sister kept trying to freak me out by making rock piles in our backyard. I was more scared for my brother because he was camping while I watched this. Needless to say, I was surprised when he came back alive. ;)

All Land Before Time moves must die! God, I can't stand them and they just keep pumping them out!

Ninja Turtles sucks. I can't stand them and I'm afraid of Master Splinter. *trembles*

*cough* Anything with Lindsey Lohan *cough* Sorry, I've got a cold. ;)

6. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Everything after the first Land Before Time movie should wiped from existence. Bad timing, can seriously affect how you take in a movie. NEVER, EVER see Pet Sematary three weeks after your cat dies... Not s' good.

7. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

I agree on the *cough* Lindsey Lohan *cough* movies being bad. Yeah, I have a cold too.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Since we go to this... everything by Tom Cruise.
    I simply can't watch anything where he is. He is disgusting.
    I even have to skip first mins of "Austin Powers: Goldmember" or at least where you could see him...
    he's EEEEEWWWWW

Another bad move "Point Break" :lol:

9. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Do you mean Point Blank or am I just blonde?

10. Catherine_Willows

*passes cough syrup* Careful everyone, it's catching. ;) I have never actual seen any of her moves but I came this close to watching Mean Girls and I swear I would've had to have been strapped down, drugged, beaten unconsious, or worse in order to watch it. Down with the drama queens and teen idols! They suck big time!

11. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

I saw Mean Girls and was like, Lindsey, you suck at acting. Stick with singing. You're better at that anyway. btw thanks for the cough syrup.

12. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

oh my god i love you and totally agree with you! i think she's the worst actress ever!

13. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Olsen twins, who else is there? I know for sure I am missing quite a few others. They should all be arrested and fined. Cruel and unusual punishment, I do believe. :lol:

Oh, yes i just remembered two more Paris and Nicole.

14. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

TTHipFreak, ITA with your list, although I just found out who Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lohan were about a month ago. :)
    I still can't get over the Olsen twins being the babies on Full House!

15. dylan

dylan Pathologist

and what annoying babies they were...:rolleyes:
    i don´t know why they changed their gimmic; both playing one role?! this world would have been such a better place if they´d done that.