Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

The Village, Monkeybone, and The Clearing.

Village was so not scary and then just plain dumb.
    Monkeybone was about what?
    Clearing seemed to be too slow and no real story that I saw.

2. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

Another waste of a movie was, "Little Black Book". This movie was horrible! It was so frustrating to watch!

3. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

* Sectretary *.

The film is so hard because it concerns self injury.
    So which one does not have to see...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Out of all the movies in the world you picked Cabin Fever - Bad, but not the worst ever, and Sugar, a movie that won several indie awards in film festivals in both the US and Canada and in Gay/Lesbian Festivals world wide? It wasn't an Oscar movie but , jeez Hopeless Romantic, you need to see more Movies. If those are your two, you should consider yourself lucky.

5. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I had to watch Napolean Dynamite to see if it was as bad as evertone told me. I wanted to turn it off 20 minutes into it, but made myself watch the whole thing. It had a couple moments but I would not watch it again.

6. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I have to agree, Glitter sucked, I'm not a big Mariah Cary fan anyway. I was bored and watched it on TV a while back. A big BOOO from me. I also watched the remake of The Ladykillers with Tom Hanks and thought it was sooo stupid and boring.

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

The English patient - that was so bad. i always fall asleep in the first 30 mins.

8. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

I agreee..the only thing i saw was good 4 the movie was Faith Hill (im a BIG Faith Hill fan!) singing the theme to it.

9. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Totally agree. I wanted to see it cuz of Fallon. Complete rip-off. I was quite suprised on how bad it was.

The Ring was absolutely horrible. The only good part was when she climbed out of the tv, that scared me a bit. I heard it was really scary...:lol: most definitely not. Really CHEESY is more like it.

I admit I went to see Scooby-Doo, why I'm not sure. I think I left but I can't remember, it was too long ago. Wow...no words can describe that movie.

10. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Soul Survivors and Open Water.

11. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Are we talking the English or Japanese version? Because the English one is horrible, definately. Get hold of the book - it's a thousand times better.

And just for the record, I hated hated hated "From Hell". I don't care if it had Johnny Depp in it, it was a horrible film.

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

The Village

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

elizabethtown- a truly horrible film. i have no idea what the hell it was about. the dialogue rambled on forever and didnt seem to have a point. one of the guys i was watching it with fell asleep three times, and this was in the movie theatre. my friend kept hitting him to wake him up.

this one pains me to say but the libertine. normally johnny depp can do no wrong but this movie was awful. it was written in olde english and i truly had no clue what was going on. even with johnny i couldnt enjoy it, i just couldnt follow it at all.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

How can anyone not like that movie! Just look at the stars that it introduced us all too and all of those great quotes:

Wooderson: You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Slater: I'm letting you have shotgun. But cuz it's cuz only 'cuz I'm goin' inside. (This guy just cracked me up :))

Wooderson: I love them redheads!

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?
    Mitch: No, not on me, man.
    Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you diid.

Slater: George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. ;)

I'd have to say the worst movie that I ever seen, surprisingly contains one of my favorite actors, Matthew McConaughey. The movie, you might ask. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, it really is so bad, it's funny. I worked at Blockbuster a couple years ago and thought about putting it on the shelf with the comedy movies, I actually found this more funny than any movie from the Scary Movie series. So basically, I guess what I'm trying to say, if you're looking for a scare, don't bother watching this movie, but if you want a laugh or two, go ahead and watch it, it will give you that. I found myself laughing at the part where you're supposed to covering your eyes :lol:

One reason that I don't like this, is because they turn Leatherface into a big cross-dressing pansie and all he does is scream:

example:
    Jenny: Now... I'm gonna leave... and nobody is gonna stop me...
    [Leatherface stands up from the dinner table and starts screaming]
    Jenny: [shouts] You sit the **** down and shut up!
    [Leatherface does as he's told]

The Leatherface we're used to, would go chasing after her and put her in a whole bunch of pain, :confused: