Worst Movies Ever

I completely detested Click...and I love Adam Sandler! He is definately one of my favorite actors but that movie was just plain terrible. By the end I felt like demanding my $6.50 back. I thought it was going to be great...Sandler & Walken! How could that go wrong?? Well, it did. For one it was weird, and not the cool kind of weird that makes you think but the other kind that makes you go 'wtf' about halfway through. And I won't even go into how much I hated the ending because I'd hate to ruin it for someone else, who knows, what I consider horrible someone else may consider awesome!

Sixth Sense, the only movie I really really dislike. I never even finished it, after half an hour I had enough. I'm never going to watch it again! It was boring and that little kid annoyed me :p

Crash, the movie itself is good but they messed it up by putting useless sex scenes into it.. I might rewatch it ..

NikkyJamez - I'm with you, Dazed and Confused is an awesome film <3 Slater is just... the most adorable thing ever. It's one of my favourites.

I agree mrb105 Napolean Dynamite was probably one of the most useless movies ever made. It had no point.

I rememeber when my dad and I went to see the movie long times ago, it Pulp Fiction. It was suck big times.

The wild is boring, so it the car.

I like Titanic, it was a good movie except the part where Rose cheat on her fiance, he doesn't treat her good and hit her, but he does love her.

These are the two worst movies I've ever seen:
1. Lemony Snicket: A series of unfortunate events
-I was just really bored in the thetare, i ended up leaving, it put me to sleep.
2. The Princess Diaries 2
-It was wayy tooo predictable.

Oh I forgot to mention "Scarecrow Gone Wild" featuring former WWF Superstar and UFC fighter Ken Shamrock. Honestly rent this movie, it is so bad that it is funnier then Borat

Miami Vice was terrible...I was really surprised because it did look good...horrible movie....you could barely hear what they were saying and it moved so slow. The only good scene was the last part where they shot at each other.

dl_shipper34 said:
Miami Vice was terrible...I was really surprised because it did look good...horrible movie....you could barely hear what they were saying and it moved so slow. The only good scene was the last part where they shot at each other.

I thought it was just me. I could get the first part of the sentence and then just lose it. Plus the storyline was pants. Infact there wasn't one. All about the girl again. Boring.

I don't know if this one has been said before, but even if it did, I have to say it again: "Waiting" is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life, there was nothing worse than it so far for me, it was just ridiculous, and for me it wasn't even funny, it was just horrible.

How about a list of the worst movies ever (found a website that listed the top 100 and I agreed with a lot of them, but the first 4 are my opinion.)

- Any of the movies from 'The Scary Movie' Collection
(To me, these movies were just plain pointless and not funny at all!)

- Armageddon
(It's bad that the theme song of the movie is better than the movie itself)

- Barb Wire
(Come on, it has Pamela Anderson playing a kick-boxing bar owner. For Pete's Sake, the tag line is 'What ever you do, don't call her Babe!')

- Batman & Robin
(George Cloony = Awful Batman. Arnold as Mr. Freeze, Geez.)

- The Beverly Hillbillies
(Face it, movies based on TV Shows, are usually 90% awful.)

- The Blair Witch Project & Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
(The idea of anyone paying to see these movies sends goosebumps up my spine.)

- Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams, Cheech and Chong's Still Smokin' and Cheech and Chong's The Corsican Brothers
(The only good Cheech and Chong movie was Up In Smoke, all of these, released in the 80's, just didn't live up to the hype of Up In Smoke.)

Cool As Ice
(Come on, It starred Vanilla Ice!!!!!!)

Drop Dead Fred
(When I was a kid, I loved this movie. But I saw it a couple months ago and boy is it a piece of crap.)

- Any of The Friday the 13th Movie

Grease 2

Halloween III: Season of the Witch - No Michael Myers?????

Harlem Nights - you'd think that a movie with Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx and Arsenio Hall would be worth watching, but trust me, this is a disaster.

Howard The Duck - Seriously...if it makes you feel any better, it stars Paul Guilfoyle

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies - I'm not making this up, this is an actual movie, you can tell they were on something writing this.

Independence Day

The Island of Dr. Moreau

Natural Born Killers - Seriously, it looks like a live Acid Trip, it gave me a headache the two times I watched it, I watched it once and then again to see if I could give my sister's friend a headache like the one I got :lol:

Popeye

Spice World - The sad thing, I still own a copy of this

Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot

Striptease

Titanic - :rolleyes:

Waterworld

Wild Wild West

Tristan and Isolde!
(as my husband said, FanFiction is better than this)
YIKES, that is saying something!

It could have been good, but turned out like so many other formulaic movies with lots of implyed sex and no real storyline

That is just one
I'll come back with others

Back