Worst Movies Ever

The Grudge completely freaked me out too.....I went to a late showing of it and didn't get home until 1 am.......and, well, there was no sleeping for me that night.....freaky reflections of scary kids in windows and stuff......

*shudders at the memory*

Signs... I've been wondering one thing... if MG's character had been a priest, howcome he had kids? I mean, I got the feeling he was catholic priest since they kept calling him "Father". Or can someone point me other (christia) religion where priests are called "Father" ?
Maybe that's why he's a former priest... They kicked him out of the church after he got some girl pregnant.

I know The Village has been talked about... I haven't seen it but my sister watched it and said the 'monster' things were the funniest things she'd ever seen. Appearantly they looked like giant hedgehogs?!?

Hehe... I actually love those cheesy save-the-world movies, so I'm feeling slightly shocked that some of those movies have made it on ya'lls list. My least favorite movie...

"Napolean Dynamite".

I need a plot, please.

Also, for fear of being attacked, I didn't like "Star Wars: Episode III" either... *ducks* I just thought it wasn't as good as the others, honestly.

"American Wedding" was also really boring.

I know The Village has been talked about... I haven't seen it but my sister watched it and said the 'monster' things were the funniest things she'd ever seen. Appearantly they looked like giant hedgehogs?!?

[/QUOTE]She`s right they were giant hedgehogs :lol:

Actually, DaWacko, I think Mel Gibson in Signs was a reverend. I think reverends are allowed to marry and have childeren.. I think...

Well, I didn't find The Grudge scary. I thought it was funny. I walked around for the next two weeks making that creaking noise.

Me and my friends made fun of that noise too. To me it sounded like someone was burping. So someone would make the noise and we would all go "Excuse you!" lol :lol:

*shudders* I kept swearing my little sister made those noises in her sleep...and I think she still does! The creepiest part was the mother when she came down the stairs. Freaked me the hell out!!

And yes, the creatures in The Village looked like hedghogs. That and a little bit of a warthog mixed in for good measure. :p

A lot of people loved Napolean Dynomite so why didn't you guys like it? I have never seen it and hand't for a while but it was getting annoying not knowing some inside jokes from it so now I do want to see it.

I've never seen Napolean Dynamite either, but there's some guy in my Science class who in continually going on about it. I don't even have the slightest clue what it is.

Don't go into watching "Napoleon Dynamite" thinkingthat you'll come out of it a better person or learning something.

Just going into for the pure enjoyment of laughing at his mannerisms, actions, speech, ways he copes, etc.

And plus, it is FICTION, but alot of it does really happens in Utah and Idaho. :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks for giving the plot away, Baba_O_Riley! Now you've spoiled it for me and I don't want to see it. ;)

Has anyone mentioned Crossroads? It was on TV today so I was just wondering...

Please not here. :p I love being off-topic but just not in my *cough*very lovely*cough* forum.
Oooh, a movie i really dislike is Blade II. It was an aweful movie, the storyline sucked and there were way too many special effects.

Back