Worst Movies Ever

The Ring 2 (American version) I think is really bad. I love the first one and the Japanese ones, but The Ring 2 just doesn't work, it's not scary.

And I just saw an ad on TV for Herbie: Fully Loaded. Lindsay Lohan? How bad is that gonna be?

Absoloutly horrible! Please, does every supposed 'teen idol' need a clothing line for little girls. It's ok for Britney Spears to be dressing like that because she's an adult but not for girls ten and younger. It's just so messed up.

More bad movies? Hmm. I haven't really seen a lot of bad movies as of yet....Final Fantasy!!! Ok, just came to me and that movie sucked! God, it should've been called anything BUT Final Fantasy. It was a mockery to the game series!

Pretty much any Jackie Chan movie sucks (I'm sorry Joe!) but they usually do. I've only ever seen bits and pieces of them but they do suck.

Mortal Combat is pretty bad too. I only ever saw the first one and I was laughing all throughout it.

I thought Gone in 60 Seconds sucked. It was boring.

Jackie Chan movies? I think just the really early ones. Like Project A. The Medallion was good, though.

More bad movies? Hmm. I haven't really seen a lot of bad movies as of yet....Final Fantasy!!! Ok, just came to me and that movie sucked! God, it should've been called anything BUT Final Fantasy. It was a mockery to the game series!

Oh yeah, i totally agree. Final fantasy was a total letdown... too bad since a lot of people were really really looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, i totally agree. Final fantasy was a total letdown... too bad since a lot of people were really really looking forward to it.

I agree. It was just stupid to use that name with it.
I'd really like to see that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, tho :D Trailers look awesome!

When someone mentioned The Ring, I remembered another horrible movie.
"The Village" GOD we laughed so much when we watched that.
Same with Terminator 3.

Well i have three that really classify as terrible in my eyes:
1. monster's ball *shudders at the memories*
2. cabin fever, enough said
3. the one and only (horrible brit romcom that insults real geordies by having not one single actor from newcastle in it and awful accents varying between scottish and irish)

I agree. It was just stupid to use that name with it.
I'd really like to see that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, tho :D Trailers look awesome!

When someone mentioned The Ring, I remembered another horrible movie.
"The Village" GOD we laughed so much when we watched that.
Same with Terminator 3.

I already mentione The Village, DaWacko. :cool: I haven't seen Terminator 3 yet so I wouldn't know.

And yes, Advent Children looks awesome! I just hope that it's going to be as good as they are making it out to be.

Argh yes- Cabin Fever is a really bad movie. I couldn't even finish watching it, and I love horror movies, I even watch the really dodgy ones.

I thought The Stepford Wives (2004 version) is a bit of a let-down. I mean are they robots or are they brain-washed??? Not a lot is explaned.

Well, in the original Stepford Wives, they were robots. I think what makes the remake so bad is it's more of a spoof rather than horror. Course, I guess they did that thinking audiences were coming in with the knowledge of the earlier movie. I think they misjudged that as a whole new generation went w/o seeing the original.

*shrugs*

I think a horrible movie is an older one called Legends of the Fall. I thought it was terrible.

There was Leo DiCaprio movie a while back, "The Man in the Iron Mask".....I know it was supposed to be a drama and all, but my friends and I sat in my apartment and just laughed at it - I mean, rolling on the floor kind of laughing.....I don't know why, but we all thought it was just awful. And I normally like Leo too. I can't look at a commercial for that movie on tv without snickering to myself.

But hey, to each their own..........who am I to judge too harshly :)!!

I just simply hate Leo himself. I watched "The Beach" for somereason. God I hate him. Just like Tom Cruise.

Back