Worst Movies Ever

Argh yes- Cabin Fever is a really bad movie. I couldn't even finish watching it, and I love horror movies, I even watch the really dodgy ones.

Why was Cabin Fever so bad? I've never seen it but it was a movie I wanted to see. What was wrong with it?

One of the worst movies I've watched lately is Ladykillers. I watched the first 50 minutes and didn't laugh one bit. And the thing is I liked about three of the actors in it (Tom Hanks, Marlon Wayans and Ryan Hurst). I probably would have turned it off sooner, but I was in doing something else at the same time.

Cabin Fever just didn't hold my attention, I couldn't concentrate on what was happening. It felt a lot like something I'd seen before somewhere.
There's also probably the fact it was due back at the video store in a few hours and I just couldn't be bothered.

The Matrix: Reloaded
The Ring 2 (American)
Erin Brockovich (or something like that with Julia Roberts)
Signs = ZZzzzZzzzzZzzZzz
and finally, Stars Wars Epidode III: Revenge of the siths (but YODA rock'd da house !)

The Matrix: Reloaded
The Ring 2 (American)
Erin Brockovich (or something like that with Julia Roberts)
Signs = ZZzzzZzzzzZzzZzz
and finally, Stars Wars Epidode III: Revenge of the siths (but YODA rock'd da house !)

WHAT??? You didn't like Signs?? That movie was so freaking sweet! :eek: It scared the hell out of me but it was a good scary. I want to watch it again sometime.

I liked Signs, though I was a little confused ( I think that might have been the point).
Haven't seen SW EP III yet, but EpII was really bad. It didn't feel like Star Wars.

What was confusing about Signs?

I agree to an extant about Episode II. Something that always bothered me was how fast Anakin grew up. What happened all those years???

I'm not sure, I can't really remember watching it, it was a while ago, I just remember not being sure what happened.

I agree about how fast Anakin grew too. I mean he aged at least 10 years and Padme- looks exactly the same.
The main thing that annoying me about EP II was that it was more love story than anything else and it wasn't really what I wanted to see.

House of 1000 Corpses
The Grudge
The Village
The Ring (The ending sucked.)
Boogeyman (Ditto for this movie.)
The Blair Witch Project (both parts)
Open Water
Surviving Christmas

Signs... I've been wondering one thing... if MG's character had been a priest, howcome he had kids? I mean, I got the feeling he was catholic priest since they kept calling him "Father". Or can someone point me other (christia) religion where priests are called "Father" ?

I found it ok movie... I guess.
And then... Scream -movies. GOD those suck.

Well, I didn't find The Grudge scary. I thought it was funny. I walked around for the next two weeks making that creaking noise.

As far as Signs goes, I haven't seen it.

Back