Worst Movies Ever

Hilary Duff belongs on the small screen (Lizzie McGuire). Where as her sister, Hailey Duff belongs on the silver screen. She's a good actress.

oh god, the Lizzie Maguire movie! That was horrible!!!

So was that Britney movie, Crossroads? How about From Justin to Kelly? heh!

^^ Spiceworld!! :lol:
My dad said his friend saw that movie.. His friend said that the movie would put a brick to sleep!!

School Of Rock- my god I absolutely hated this movie!!!! The school forced me to watch it twice, it was so bad it was practicaly torturing me (I got headaches from it)! Anything with Jack black in it is crap. (Add Shallow Hal to School Of Rock)!!!

add "cheetah girls" to the list. The movie was full of so much CRAP! They sent an ambulence to rescue a dog!!! DON'T watch this movie!!!!

When I was 7 I loved the Spice Girls. Now when I think of it I feel so ashamed.

*pats back* yeah, you're not the only one.

Well, I never liked them in the first place. :p

BOOGEYMAN.

I can't believe I spent money on that crapfest. Some cheap thrills, yes, but NOTHING IS EXPLAINED. He randomly goes into closets and appears in other places. We don't know where the abducted people go. He randomly goes back in time. The whole movie makes you go "WTF?!?!?!?" SO. BAD.

Everyone told me that School of Rock was brilliant and SOOOO funny. But when i watched it... it wasn't funny at all. To tell you the truth, it was terribly boring.
Shallow Hal= Equals a horrible movie in my opinion.

I really don't like Hilary Duff. I agree, she was way better in Lizzie MacGuire.
That's the problem with many celebrities these days; they appear in one small little role and then when they think they were good in it, they try and get into every role they can. Then they try and sell merchandise and then they try out for musical roles and the whole nine yards. It just doesn't occur to them that they might not be good at something.

Cat, I love you! I think the world would be happier if we had less sister duos in the world! Olsen twins, the Hilton sisters, the Simpsons, Duff sisters, Spears. For once, I'd like to see some brothers that sing, other than Chevelle or MCR. Or brothers that act! There are just way too many sisters in hollywood and usually they get famous because of their sibling, not their talent. *gets off soapbox*

Anyway, I agree with Spiceworld. I am ashamed to admit we watched that movie but back then they were 'in'. Thankfully, I have never seen Glitter or Crossroads....or anything with Madonna in it. :p

Thankyou. I pride myself in my opinion. I really don't like the Olsen twins. Have you heard about their little lingerie line for little kiddies? Apparently they're full on selling G-strings and padded bras for children.

Hmms... anyways.

You never saw Die Another Day? Madonna was in the little scene when Bond goes to the fencing place. :p

Your opinion matters a lot to me, especially when I agree with you. :D But no, I didn't hear about the Olsen twins. That's just what me need, 7 year old girls going around wearing g-strings. There should be a law against that. :rolleyes: I think that if Mary-Kate and Ashly want to make clothing, fine, but do it for people around their age, not for little kids because they obviously don't know anything about them.

I think I saw that....maybe I didn't...I think I did though....it doesn't matter, the point is that I've never seen any of her movies. :p

I know, it's horrible what grown women are designing for children these days. *shudders*
Oooh! Cher was terrible in Stuck on You!
Lols, anyways, back on subject. I'm sorry for dragging you all off the right path.
Anymore bad movies?

Back