World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worlds beautiful game... is that coz of all the bellet like diving?

its not beautiful, its good to watch sometimes if its a tight well fought match that you are actually allowed to touch your opponent without them diving off clutching the other end of their body like a girl.

Post by TallyHo: Anyhow, whether we refer to it as "football" or "soccer" doesn't really matter too much. It is STILL the World's Beautiful Game.

i agree 100 % :p

I'm not sure my nerves can stand watching England!

same here :lol: some teams and matchs i take it too personally and too serious. after some game have end and there was play my fav team or players...wow...i feel so tired of so many emotions. sometimes even throw objects over my TV or scream like a little kid from who have take his toy :lol:

really hope after this night games: Germany-Sweden and Argentina-Mexico forward to go Germany and Argentina :p

heartagram69 please stop irritate and offend the rest peoples here who LOVE FOOTBALL. i agree that everybady have right to have his/her own opinion, but we are here in this thread to have fun and nice chat :p i have make promise to someone here to stay away from trouble, but believe me next time i'll take the risk to have official warning by the Mods in this thread.

You're welcome, Ducky and Luce. I aim to please. With Round of 16 to start in a couple of hours, here's to a more savvy understanding of the Beautiful Game by the unschooled, the unconversant and especially the uncouth. Play up and on lads, no matter your team colors.

Gracias to you too Hormiga for the confirming that it is is fútbol, in Spain. Portugal too, I would imagine. Now for the rest of the international contingent..

Luce the inclusion of Carrick is sound especially if Sven is going for 4-5-1 with Roons by his lonesome self up front.

I'm anticipating the Potugal-Holland match as well. Should be an absolute cracker. Scolari has really shaped up the Portuguese into a useful team which really could take the game to the Dutch. But the Portuguese need an early goal to settle their nerves which will be difficult as the Dutch will be tough to break down. Yowzah, it doesn't get much better. :)

^erm, Pusher I think that's not a good idea.

and heartagram, I told earlier that you can disagree when you choose your words better. Not by insulting. Now you go again flaming-ish so people would start to argue with you even worse and don't say "but they still go on" or "It wasn't my meaning" because you know exactly what are you doing. Same goes with others. You whined earlier that "other opinions are not accepted here". yes they are. Tally's comment "the World's beautiful game" was HER opinion and she had right to say that without you going to write shit and bashing right away.

If you want to talk about Aussie footy, create a thread but stop bitching about THIS GAME in here. If you don't like it, wtf are you doing in this thread? If you cannot behave, type smart like everyone else is doing around here so we could have a nice discussion about the subjcet, then stay the hell out of here.

No one is forcing you to come here and read the posts.

And the friggin arguing and off topic going stops now. No comments about "what it should be called" who has to stop what and so on. This is 3rd time today and GODDAMN I START TO BE PISSED OFF!

All complaints can be PMd me, so feel free to do it and we can discuss the meanings of my words in here.

Sven's been saying that Beckham might be taking off the team for the next match because he's not playing well. :rolleyes: But hopefully, he's only saying that to get Beckham into his football-mode. But knowing England, it'll be a hell of a tensioned match. England may score then let in a goal then score another or juet let another goal in. :rolleyes: Ah, I don't know if Ecadour is any good. I haven't been watching the games with Ecadour in it. What do everyone think of Ecadour?

I think Brazil was good, I just feel sorry for Ronaldhino, he's obviously supressing himself so Ronaldo can score for himself. Poor chap, he should've had those goals.

Argentina v Mexico- 3-1.
Germany v Sweden- (this will be the ONLY time I'll cheer for Germany ever :lol: ) 4-2 would be great. :D

DaWacko said:
And the friggin arguing and off topic going stops now. No comments about "what it should be called" who has to stop what and so on. This is 3rd time today and GODDAMN I START TO BE PISSED OFF!
May I say that in Italian the word for football is calcio.I find this funny 'cause in Spanish calcio means calcium so I always imagine Italian players drinking milk in order to have lot of calcium.... :lol:

*Sorry,it's the last time I talk about this issue*

May I say that in Italian the word for fooball is calcio.I find this funny 'cause in Spanish calcio means calcium so I always imagine Italian players drinking milk in order to have lot of calcium....

*Sorry,it's the last time I talk about this issue

ROFL :lol: sorry but that was funny :lol:

well here in france we call it football, why? cause french people are too lazy to find another word in our language so they use the english one :lol: okay sorry duckie, just wanted to say that but now that's over :D sorry sorry **makes puppies eyes**

anyway for the countries who will play today, i only wish them good luck cause i think it's already great to be a part of the next round!!! good luck!!

I agree with you Luce about not being able to watch England because of nerves. Usually in the second round, I start biting my nails and stuff, because I know that if we lose, that's it :eek:

Looking forward to the Germany v Sweden match this afternoon - should be an interesting game :) though I'll be cheering Germany and hope they kick the Swedes asses :devil: :D

Thanks for this link, defiantDittohead :) supporters have great and cool imagination . Teams can be proud of them ! what they could do without their support, no matter what .

DaWacko said:
Tally's comment "the World's beautiful game" was HER opinion and she had right to say that without you going to write shit and bashing right away.
i wouldnt have minded if she said 'i still think, or in my opinion its the worlds most beutiful game' but she said it like a statement, to which i didnt agree. opinions and statements are different. i read it like a statement and therefore reacted, because i dont think its beautiful at all. if she had said it like an opinion i wouldnt have been rude i could have said, i didnt agree, but it was the fact that it was said like a statement and fact that pissed me off.

anyway, who's playing tonight?

bobo said:
Thanks for this link, defiantDittohead :) supporters have great and cool imagination . Teams can be proud of them ! what they could do without their support, no matter what .
i told you dutch girls are SOOO hot, look at jayne :D :D

I hope Germany loses today.
Even though that's probably not gonna happen.

For the other match I think Argentina'll win.

what do you think,

what's going to happen when Germany loses the game today and not further in the world cup??

debje said:
what do you think,

what's going to happen when Germany loses the game today and not further in the world cup??

We will be disappointed as hell. :( :(

But that`s not going to happen (pray to God), I´m still scared............. :rolleyes:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Germany!!!! :D :D
deutsch.gif

ETA: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1:0!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back