World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The World Cup and Other Football Stuff

sissi59100 said:
well it's not because of him, i mean not only, Barthez, the goal, didn't catch any :s

yes Berthez didn't even try to catch a ball... :mad: Moreover, he didn't came to see the fans with the other teammates... :( I really don't appreciate that.
And nobody's angry against Trezeguet I guess.
Our team made us dreaming during this worldcup, we were in finale thanks to Zidane, Thuram, Makelele, so we have just one thing to do, it's to thank them. they were amazing but unlucky, that's it.

They showed last night in sports news clip from both Italy and France and I think French took it very well and they were celebrated

We did Ducky :D our players were sad so whe showed them we love them and they really appreciate :D

yes Berthez didn't even try to catch a ball... Moreover, he didn't came to see the fans with the other teammates... I really don't appreciate that.
And nobody's angry against Trezeguet I guess.
Our team made us dreaming during this worldcup, we were in finale thanks to Zidane, Thuram, Makelele, so we have just one thing to do, it's to thank them. they were amazing but unlucky, that's it.

Apparently he had some family problem :/ hope everything is okay for him though. You are right you know, they were amazing, the thing is that you are always sad of losing in finale, that's the worst thing that can happen....If we had lost before not sure we would be so disapointed ;)

Can't wait to hear Zidane now

Congrats to ITALY for winning the World Cup 2006!

It's just too sad that J.Klinsmann will no longer be our coach, :( :( :( but we had a great team, awesome fans and an amazing atmosphere here in Germany!!!!

So thank you all for celebrating with us, I'm very proud that this event was so peaceful and friendly!!Who would have thought? :D :)

Tini

sissi59100 said:

Apparently he had some family problem :/ hope everything is okay for him though.

i heard that too but I heard on the radio he had no problem and just didn't want to come... :mad: I don't know what's true though...

Tini said:
It's just too sad that J.Klinsmann will no longer be our coach, :( :( :( but we had a great team, awesome fans and an amazing atmosphere here in Germany!!!!
Marcello Lippi stepped down too. Looks like both Germany and Italy would have to quickly get used to their new coaches, the Euro qualifications are in just a few months!

Oh, apparently Saviola's coming to Arsenal. Interesting...

Too bad Klisin won't continue. I was so happy to see this kind of Germany, what he brought in. Now that he won't be the coach, who knows if Kahn continues his career in Team Germany :)

yeah ... i`m also sad because my country .. romania ... missed 4 cups (euro or world) in the last 10 years ... we have some good players: mutu,chivu(he was on real madrid shortlist, ogararu(ajax) and many other (if u watch the UEFA CUP last year he had 2 team in quaters and one in semifinale) . But i don't get why all these players put together don't manage to win any game :( ..

^It's exactly the same problem that Finland has.
But who knows... Look at Greece... they one EuroCup even they weren't on "the best" list. Look how far Ukraine got... so there always be surprises :D

Yes there are always surprises tha's why we love the game ;) The only thing that never changes England always disappoint you :(

Anyway world cup over and premeirship will be back soon :D

Come on Liverpool, I can see us doing well this year, but then again I do say that every year :p

long live gerrard and cisse ... but i hate that cruch guy...he runs like a retarted..

:lol: I love Peter Crouch, but I do love Robbie Fowler more, can't wait to see how he plays after getting a decent pre-season behind him :D

And Stevie G is all I need to say ;)

Peter Crouch is so cool! He's so ugly, but that makes him look cute!

The pre-season trainings have begun in Holland. Ajax' new players are so cool! I really adore Jaap Stam. He's a great player and it's very great he's playing at Ajax now. Also Gabri, he's from Barcelona, and he's a great midfielder. Roger, Ogagaru and more.. I just love them. :)

I heard today that Greece can after all join EC qualifications.

MyPa won their first Champions League qualification match today :D They played against erm... The New Saints FC.

I btw will keep the thread name until this reaches to 1000 ;)

Yeah that sounds sensible Ducky are we just going down to general football after that or can we have
'Football has NEVER been soccer!!' ;)

Ok I won't start that debate again :lol:

As for Liverpool we have signed some new players, Craig Bellamy, Paletta (an argetinian defender) and a brazilian left back from Valencia..I saw pictures of pre-season training am very excited :cool:

Well, Australia is never in the Euro Cuo (I wonder why :p) and this year was the first time we were in the WC since 1972 :lol:

but luckily theres less than a year until the Japan Cup...I wonder who our coach will be considering Aussie Guus is going to Russia... :eek: he'll be Russian Guus! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back