World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The World Cup and Other Football Stuff

Footyliz said:
Aparaently player of the tournament was announced at half time, before the Zidane incident :rolleyes: Still I would have given it to Cannavaro, he is immense, Zidane had some great games but didn't do much in the group stages!

Yeah, I found out about that too! I guess the result might have been different if they'd waited until after the whole match, hmm. But that's over now, I think Cannavaro would be happy with the World Cup trophy as it is :D

So many transfer talks about the Italian players now...I just hope Chelsea won't buy them all, because that would be horrible.

I'm feeling down after the WC fever, but I can't wait for the new season to start!

Frenchycharly said:
Well, I finally got an answer on what the italian guy (materazzi I think ?) said to Zizou ... The information come from a brasilian journalist : after reading on the lips of the italian guy, it appears that he insulted Zidane's sister and mother several times during the finaleand then it was racist attacks (zidane's family came from Algeria) :mad:

(By the way, I don't post this to apologize Zidane, he did something unforgivable but I wanted to know why he did that because he's not a violent guy :eek:.)

I don't wanna apologise him either but I also heard that the italian player said to Zizou he was a terrorist because of his algerian origins ! sorry, but Zizou is also human and I can understand him . He deserved his red card but the italian player too .
We play against Italy in september, I hope we'll win .

I'm watching Italia celebrating in Rome, thousands of people at Circo Massimo, thousands of flags...they arrived at Rome's airport at 5pm, they had to be at Circo Massimo at 8pm, but there were so much people on the road, that they arrive only now, at 11pm!!!
They're so hot and mad, singing our theme song (White Stripes song), POOPOPOPOPOOOPOOO!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
Cannavaro the best!!!

Cannavaro is th best player i ever seen, Forza Azuri (don't know if i spelt it correctly :lol: )

Yeah, Forza Azzurri!!! ^____^
He slept with his child Christian and the cup last night...how sweet...

yeah he is really adorable, i completely fell in love :lol: i used to be addicted to Totti but now i have a new love :D this man is really talented

Auguri Nim!!!
There are a million people at the Circo Massimo,I wish I'll be there,Roma is my favourite city.

This is Circo Massimo now
capt11nt.jpg

and the Azzurri on the open bus trying to reach Circo Massimo!!!
capt3pv.jpg

and Cannavaro with the cup!!!
capt26cs.jpg

Looks incredible, I am spending a week in Rome this summer, looking forward to it, never been to Italy and now I can say nice things about the football too ;)

What has happened to all the clubs after the hearing today??

CANNAVAROOOOOOOOOO!!! lol mi bello regazzo(i'm so ashamed lol my italian is awful lol) lol wonderful pics Nim , thanks for sharing ;)

Footyliz said:
What has happened to all the clubs after the hearing today??
My dad is listening just now what they're saying about it, but I'm so happy for the Mondial that I don't wanna hear for now... :D

bobo said:
I don't wanna apologise him either but I also heard that the italian player said to Zizou he was a terrorist because of his algerian origins ! sorry, but Zizou is also human and I can understand him . He deserved his red card but the italian player too .
We play against Italy in september, I hope we'll win .

i totally agree.
I couldn't stand seeing zidane staying away from the others players yesterday when they were "partying" in Paris and I was so sad when I saw Trezeguet crying i was happy when the other team members came to him. Our president chirac said something great to the team I was really happy (it's only when he doesn't speak of politics that he's interesting :lol:)

I saw the Italian party, it's great !!! I'm happy they win ! Congratulation to our neighbours !! :lol:

Congrats to Italy! (Even if I'm not a fan, and I didn't even watch AT ALL), I just saw it on CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back