World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Germay vs Italy

Well I must side with Jayne on this one, it's all about Portugal today. My friend would kill me if I didn't support them. It is all about Italy in the final though. Happy italian teacher=less busy work next year.

DaWacko said:
kazzy said:
BlueCurl said:
I was hoping for Germany to win. But the fans took it very well I might add.. But then they are not english folks hehe. (i mean the hoolies not the common people)...

I have no idea what you meant by that but the english hooligans of the 90s are no longer here. :p In fact, this year there were german fans arrested this year than the english fans so hah! :p

Just because passpors of a few thousand English fans were taken away so they couldn't leave the country (UK) :p

I think before Euro2004 it was 3000 English fans.

Kazzy: For one thing Hooligans are still there. In England as well as our country!That is something I really can say for sure

Da Wacko: I must add that they must've done something about the Dutch Hooligans this year as well! Ive no idea what but I really was waiting to hear something on the news after the holland-portugal game but it never came luckilly stupid hoolies!

Footyliz said:
I have to say, what a game, that was real football, I enjoyed it from first minute to the last :) It was hard and far, players got up and got on with it ;)

Tense to the end and two great goals to boot, that is why I watch the game :D

C'mon France

absolutely brilliant game :)
but i swear in a curse!! :p just before grosso scored, i txted a mate, "come on lehmann"...and we know what happened after :( :(

goood news, pool got that geezer mark gonzalez

apparently rooney will be banend for 5months :(

I have been impressed by the behaviour of fans this year actually (most have been better then some players ;))

I acknowledge that a minority of English fans cause hassle and so we English get a bad name, the vast majority of english fans are passionate about our country but well behaved, I was worried after our exit but I'm happy that we seemed to behave ourselves this year :D

Ducky yeah loads of passports were taken, but I'm not ashamed, i'd rather than did that than we cause hassle abroad, well done to our authourities for a change :p

Anyway looking forward to tonight Allez les Bleus indeed :D
I'm supporting the French

Oh yes Gonzalez, about time, he is supposed to be really good, and quick, am looking forward to next season!!

I think 5 months is a bit excessive, I mean yeah he was wrong but I don't think it's any worse than the Italian who deliberatly elbowed McBride so he had blood running down his face :eek:

Re: Germany vs Italy

kimi said:
bobo said:
The Squadra Azzura against Les Bleus ? what a beautiful colored finale it could be (but we have to beat Portugal tonight) ! damn, I'm over-stressed :eek:

Allez les Bleus :) :)

:lol: What about me ? I'm overexcited and and overstressed at the same time :rolleyes:. Today I'd love to be 10 hours older ;). Waiting for this match is really getting on my nerves.

Allez les Bleus !

Waiting is tough, everybody is talking about tonight's match, that's getting my nerves too.
I'm overstressed :eek: that's gonna be tough !
ALLEZ LES BLEUUUUUUUUS !

oh dude, everyone should check out this website:http://www.ihateronaldo.com/ - Dave gave me this ;)

It's so funny. :lol: But also, you can review the video of Rooney's "red card" and see if it was deserved. You can see that the two men brought him down by pulling his arms but Rooney stumbled and landed on one of the men's groin. :rolleyes:

ALLEZ LES FRANCAIS! For tonight's match. ;) Beat that Portugal's arses back to where they belong! Diving Land- yes..Im still very hurt from the Englands match. :lol:

I think that he got the red card cuz he got up in everyone's face. If he had just left it alone, he would have stayed in the game.

I was so angry when England lost. I almsot cried when they started crying. I hope Portugal looses!

Thanks, Titi is great :D.
Glad he doesn't quit Arsenal, uh I'm a gunners' fan (Barcelona didn't deserve the Champions League's title...in my opinion)

OMG he only scored 36 goals in the national team !

I know Portugal has now kicked Holland's ass twice (this and Euro2004) but my hate towards France is stronger. The only moment I liked France was now when they beat Brazil.

Tho I hope Christiano fails in his every attemp to make a goal :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back