World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Germay vs Italy

This is the best place for news. Thanks so much. My young daughter and I have been sick with the flu so we haven't been able to see any football (soccer here in Canada) and I just read the best news that could cheer anyone up.

ITALY WON and has moved on :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( really there isn't enough of these little smilies to say how happy I am.)

Thank you so much for the wonderful news.

Take Care,
Dayna

P.S. I do agree Baggio is a football god. He was one of my favorite players.

It's a miracle!
First time that a national team whos main players are from the second and third league of their country made it to the finals of the WC! (this was sarcasm if no one noticed :) :D )

Misery said:
It's a miracle!
First time that a national team whos main players are from the second and third league of their country made it to the finals of the WC! (this was sarcasm if no one noticed :) :D )

haha tell me about it :lol:

but what would you do? loyal to your club? imagine your Paolo Maldini, life line AC Milan player, heck theyre even retiring his number, would you stay in Serie B with -3 points?

or go to another club where you can earn a million euros in a month

defiantDittohead said:
Misery said:
It's a miracle!

haha tell me about it :lol:

but what would you do? loyal to your club? imagine your Paolo Maldini, life line AC Milan player, heck theyre even retiring his number, would you stay in Serie B with -3 points?

or go to another club where you can earn a million euros in a month

tough choice, I would need to think about it for a bit.. okay thought done :lol:.

Yeah I loved the ref, he butted out ;)

Forza Azzurri! I am so happy that they won even though it took them such a long time. They were the better team, they really dominated and their defence was fantastic. Poor Germany had barely any chances. Buffon proved that he's the best keeper out there. Del Piero's goal was a beauty & seeing Grosso get all emotional when he scored the winning goal was a touching moment. The boys in blue have done well. Now all we need is for France to win tomorrow and we've got ourselves a Mediterranean team final :D. Allez Les Blues!!!

:( :(
It was hard to sleep last night, I was so sad. I noticed earlier in the game that Italy's defense was much better than Germany's. Think of the amount of corners. Italy got like... 12? And Germany 3-4. It was rare that Germans got close the net with the ball and Buffon had very little to work. It wasn't the same thing in the other end.

Now I basicly don't give a fuck who wins World Cup. France I don't like, Italy dropped Germany and Portugal beat Holland.

:( :(

I guess Portugal would be nice since they've never won.

Italy won! Wow, I'm just so happy and surprised. It's still taking time to soak into my head that Italy are gonna be in the finals. :D

congrats again to italy!!! i was so happy! :) it was party time in france (yeah i know lol that's weird but there is a huge communauty of italian where i live) i'm sorry for Germany, it's even more sad cause they organised the WC and being kicked out is awful

TODAY: FRANCE/PORTUGAL.......ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!!!! i want a france/italy finale, it will be AWESOME!!!

bugger, i didnt want italy to win lol.

im going for portugal tonight.

what is it the call the italian team the azzuri or something, what is that?

yay well done italy now lets hope france beats the slimy cheating portugal.
hope someone knocks ronaldos head off. (rooney will lol)
i really want italy to win (i have italian genes)
cmon france you can do it

I was surprised Italy won. I thought german were stronger, but I'm happy they did.
If only it could be a finale France-Italy... but... tonight's match is gonna be tough.

I'm really affraid for tonight !

Come on France !!! allez les bleus !

I was hoping for Germany to win. But the fans took it very well I might add.. But then they are not english folks hehe. (i mean the hoolies not the common people)...

france-portugal tonight right?

I'm for france then just because the portugal-holland game sucked so badly hehe!

I was supporting nor Italy nor Germany. I was hoping for the best to win! :) And that was Italy, so.

I'm supporting France, tonight. First because I've never been in Portugal, second because Portugal kicked Holland's ass twice, in 2004 and this year. Third, I love France.

BlueCurl said:
I was hoping for Germany to win. But the fans took it very well I might add.. But then they are not english folks hehe. (i mean the hoolies not the common people)...

I have no idea what you meant by that but the english hooligans of the 90s are no longer here. :p In fact, this year there were german fans arrested this year than the english fans so hah! :p

kazzy said:
BlueCurl said:

I have no idea what you meant by that but the english hooligans of the 90s are no longer here. :p In fact, this year there were german fans arrested this year than the english fans so hah! :p

Just because passpors of a few thousand English fans were taken away so they couldn't leave the country (UK) :p

I think before Euro2004 it was 3000 English fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back