World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: France vs Portugal

Dolphn i'm french :lol:

i so hope Henry will scored and we get that cup :) Zizou will be so happy

Ah, Cryonaldo...you never let me down at times when I expected tears to flow :p

But it was a good match! Barthez scared me a little sometimes, but in the end Portugal didn't manage to score. And Zizou is still great!

Italy vs France in the final! :D

WOOOOOOOO go France! I hope they win it all. I like them! Of course, my native country would have been my first chioce, (USA) but of course, we got knocked out first try lol France was my second choice, and Germany was my third.

Footyliz said:
CrimeShark said:
And Zizou is still great!

Ah Zizou will always be great, greatest player I have seen in my lifetime, love to watch him play :D

I so second that. Besides he's so kind and simple, he's a very generous player on and off field. And his accent is awesome (yeah I admit I have a crush on him ;)).
It's great to think he will retire after a WC final, I mean after having won it...uh I hope so :rolleyes:.

C.Ronaldo is very good at cheating, he was always simulating :mad:. Fortunately the ref was good ;).

Thuram was awesome tonight, merci Tutu, thanks guys !

Two WC finals in 8 years, it's not so bad :p

It's even great Kimi :D and thanks for supporting France, ilovegrissom ;)

Dolphin said:
Congratulations, France! :D

Thanks, Inge. ;)

I need a hug... :(

Is there any French on this board? Because if there is you owe me a beer!!! ;) :p :lol:

well, sissi, kimi, bobo and I are french (I don't know if there's anyone else... :p)
no beer but Champagne :lol: !!

I can't believe we won !!! I went on the city center after the match with the flag, it was amazing, thousands of people singing "We're in finale" ... or "zizou, zizou.." it was a lot of fun !

But, honestly, the portugal played a better game than we did :confused:... we lost every ball we had :mad: ... the penalty was justified and we're lucky we had it... cause I think without this goal the victory would have been decided by penalties... :eek:
I'm really sorry for Portugal, they deserved the victory :(.

What can I say but: BUMMER :( I'm sad.. pfff I distance myself and not going to support anyone anymore.. The ones I've been supporting have all lost so far.. and I don't like Italy, neither do I like France.. uhm, talking about soccer here, not the people :p

Re: France vs Italy

its called footy, me dear ;) :p
the short list for the Golden Balls - WC best player is up
Henry, Vieira, Zidane, Ballack, Klose, Buffon*, Cannavaro*, Pirlo*, Zambrotta*, Maniche

*might be relegated at their respective clubs:D :lol:

hope henry gets a hat trick at the finals!!

Actually it's football. Footy is something those Aussies play :p

Ballack?Wtf? All he has done is falling.

..and hes a traitor in the eyes of the bayern munchen ;)
joined chelsea on a free transfer, with £120,000 a week :p
i tihnk zidane will win it, ooor buffon

your right, ballack hasnt done anything. no goal :p, just complaining and stop good players from starting :D

wonder who will ref the finals - the mexican (i tihnk) who did GER vs ITA was goood :D

<images deleted.. sorry guys :D>

YAY! France has won, I supported them.. France vs. Italy.. I'm supporting France, I don't know why, Italy has great players too :), but I don't know.. I'm just supporting France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back