World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Germay vs Italy

Damn...I thought I had the arguement. Fine but still, we acted better this year! :mad: :p

I don't really want France to win the WC because they just won in 1998... :p But I hope they beat Portugal. And then Germany can also beat Portugal for 3rd place and Ronaldo can go crying back home :devil:

heartagram69 said:
what is it the call the italian team the azzuri or something, what is that?

Azzurro means "sky blue" in italian, which is the colour of their jerseys, hence the nickname.

Re: Germany vs Italy

Misery said:
heartagram69 said:
what is it the call the italian team the azzuri or something, what is that?

Azzurro means "sky blue" in italian, which is the colour of their jerseys, hence the nickname.

In France we're used to calling the italian team the "Squadra azzura", squadra means team.

When it comes to Italian soccer, I really love AC Milan.
The scandal is a pity! Juventus is probably playing in the Serie C, next season. I love Italian names, like Pirlo, Iaquinta, Buffon etc.

Gezzz no one likes Portugal... :( They'll win tonight and show the world that we aren't a spain state or something like media love to say. Go Portugal!

Italy played some great football so congrats to them! :D

I'm hoping France win tonight and that Italy win the final. :)

The Squadra Azzura against Les Bleus ? what a beautiful colored finale it could be (but we have to beat Portugal tonight) ! damn, I'm over-stressed :eek:

Allez les Bleus :) :)

Re: Germany vs Italy

bobo said:
The Squadra Azzura against Les Bleus ? what a beautiful colored finale it could be (but we have to beat Portugal tonight) ! damn, I'm over-stressed :eek:

Allez les Bleus :) :)

:lol: What about me ? I'm overexcited and and overstressed at the same time :rolleyes:. Today I'd love to be 10 hours older ;). Waiting for this match is really getting on my nerves.

Allez les Bleus !

RoosCSILover said:
I was supporting nor Italy nor Germany. I was hoping for the best to win! :) And that was Italy, so.

I'm supporting France, tonight. First because I've never been in Portugal, second because Portugal kicked Holland's ass twice, in 2004 and this year. Third, I love France.

i as hoiping jaynie would see this logic too :rolleyes:

come on titi!

I have to say, what a game, that was real football, I enjoyed it from first minute to the last :) It was hard and far, players got up and got on with it ;)

Tense to the end and two great goals to boot, that is why I watch the game :D

C'mon France

Yesterday's match was really good,it was incredible that they ended the 90 min with 0-0.
I'm happy for Italy,I was supporting them,I don't like the way Italy uses to play so defensive but this time they were attacking the whole match.
And Cannavaro was great,he stopped all the Germany's attacks.
Germany played well too.
So we'll see Totti in the final,he's so hot with short hair... :devil:

Ok,back to football,today's Portugal-France,our two neighbours.I saw a tv commercial in the Spanish channel Cuatro that said:"France:Zidane deserves everything vs. Portugal:they're almost from here".That was very sweet,but honestly I don't mind who wins,I lost my interest when Spain was out,so I always lose my interest very soon. :lol:

Bad Jayne! :lol: Well, I'm going to be a frenchman now too (french woman :lol:): Allez les Bleus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back