World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh, I was 9 in '94 and Roberto Baggio was a god.
Actually... if Germany starts the game against Italy in the same way they started against Argentina... they'll so lose :|

ITALIAN FOOTY SCANDAL

prosectution wants Juve to be demoted to Seris C1 or C2, AC Milan to be sent to Serie B with -3 points and Lazio and Fiorentina to follow into Serie B with -15 points each. :D :D

"The recomendations are Juve relegated to Serie C, Lazio, Fiorentina & Ac MIlan to Seire B, AC to have 3 points deduction and Lazio/Fiorentina 15 point deduction. Just saw on SkySportsNews"..from a friend

sooo happpy

final verdicts by end of WC ;)

the german press want to piss off the italians too much they decided to do this... read here

Re: ITALIAN FOOTY SCANDAL

I miss football, fortunately it's back today, it's gonna be weird next week...I'm getting so used to it.

Tonight Germany/Italy, I'm gonna root for my dear italian neighbours ;)

Well, this is going to be a good motivation for the italians. Especially, if they will be reminded of this from the crown on the stands. Let's hope for a good security...

But, it was predicted that juventus will take the hardest blow, but milan decision was a surprising one, although their punishment is the easiest one. This is just a humiliating thing for the italian football, I mean right out of the Godfather or something.

Btw, Juventus still has 8 players on the World cup.

The excitement is growing..only 2 1/2 hours to go.
national9sm.gif

Hey Chez, cool emoticon..thingy :cool: :)

Come on Italy! :D though I will only catch the first half because the second half is on at the same time as CSI :p

I would always go for Stevie G captain, the guy is amazing and being captain at Liverpool has made him even better, imagine what captain of England would make him
I'm going for Stevie G for captain too. Did you see him shouting at Neville during the Eng-Por match? That's what being a leader is all about.

Oh and today or yesterday i don't really remember, they showed some spanish newspaper covers about Zidane, and they were really nice with him, i'm glad to see that they finally change their mind about him, that's really cool

I don't think the Spanish media ever NOT like Zidane, he plays in Real and he's respected over there. I think when they said they're going to 'retire' Zidane, it was more of a joke rather than being mean-spirited. They have no problem admitting how good he is at the expense of the Spanish team.

Anyway, Germany vs Italy in about half an hour! :D

10 minutes before Germany/Italy
I don't really know whiwh one I'm gonna support, i like both...
Let's see !
Have a nice match everybody !

Well, this looks great after first 45 minutes! Both teams are offensive and Italia had a couple of good chances. Now if only the would score. :D

I like the ref so far, he is a bit too leniant but he is fair (not bias like SOME I could mention).

I don't really know who I am supporting either, I guess I am subconciously supporting Italy but I just want to see a good game. Oh wait if Italy wins Professoressa Schizzano will be in a good mood next year. Which means less work for us , just thought of that now. ITALY.

Frenchycharly said:
10 minutes before Germany/Italy
I don't really know whiwh one I'm gonna support, i like both...
Let's see !
Have a nice match everybody !

Same here ! but I'd prefered play against Germany in finale :D (I know, I know we have to play the demi) :p

How much I hate Extra Time? A lot.

I think Ballack is funny. He falls better (and more) than anyone else and every time he commits a foul, he is like "whaaa?" Perhaps he is big fan of italian football ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back