World Cup 2006 and Other Football Stuff #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised France beat Brazil, I thought Brazil was going to win the whole thing. Now I'm not sure who is going to win. I would like to see France and Germany in the finals, but I think Italy is going to beat Germany. I want to see France win the whole thing, but I just have a gut feeling it's going to be France and Italy in the finals, and I think Italy will win.

I still have faith in my French team though. I can speake their language lol. That's part of the reason I like them. Also, my ancestors came from Germany, that's why I like them. I'm not too fond of Portugal, and Italy, I'm just indiffrent. May the best team win though!

he did not ask for a red card to Rooney, he ask the referee to indicate the fault
The thing is, the referee had already blown his whistle, indicating a foul and giving a free kick to Portugal. Then, Ronaldo got involved. There really was no need for him to remonstrate like that.

However, it's all water under the bridge now. Footballers do things like this all the time. It's part of the game, we have to accept it and move on. I just hope that the most deserving of the four teams left wins the World Cup. ie. the team that plays the best football, as honestly as possible. Yeah, I know - I don't live in the real world! ;)

kazzy said:
Jorja_fan isnt going to be pleased about Greece being banned by FIFA. :lol:

:lol: You're correct. I can't believe they're planning to not allow Greece to play in the Euro Cup & they're also planning to not allow teams like Olympiakos to play in Champions League & the UEFA Cup. We have until July 15th and if those people at Fifa don't let Greece defend their Euro Cup then they'll be getting letters from me. Malakas :mad:.

Ooh, I can't wait till Wednesday...

Erm...all I want to say that Rooney's red card was wrong.
Now I've said it.

Brazil -France. BIG YAY for Brazil being out!
Want to know how rest of the games go? Portugal will beat France and Germany beats Italy. Then... MWHAHAHAH GERMANY WINS IT ALL!

*does a happy dance*

Nawh, France will beat Portugal if they keep playing like they have the past few matches. Plus, their team chemistry allows them to play so well together to produce such nice football. I would LOVE a Germany-France final and I'm guessing Italy would take third place.

I love portugal Team (Figo !!).
when they won saturday I was having fun with them in a bar but, obviously, I support France even if I'm really affraid and I guess we're gonna lose but I still hope ... (after all, we've never thought we'd beat Brazil so...)

germany vs italy tonight

since im not the greatest italian footy fan, or their leagues, goooo germany! :D

a germany vs france final would be great
what a way to bow out for zidane ;)

OK, so today... Italia - Germany.

Well, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I love Italy, since World Cup 1994...and Roberto Baggio. He was so dreamy...:D Hey, I was 13!

Anyway, I hope that Italy will win tonight's game. I don't like Germany that much, ever since Euro Cup '96...what can I say, I have a long memory. :D

As for tomorrow, my heart will be with Portugal, although, I love France also. Hard decision to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back