Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Oh man, I hope Sam doesn't do anything. x.x Probably due to my extreme bias against her, but guh. Anyway...

hehehe.....you know that danny will visit martin in the hospital more then sam will. LMAO i wish.

but aww..at least they survive =]

I haven't posted here yet...Weird...Without a Trace is great show, but LaPaglia is sooo flippin' hot!! And no one could make me change my mind about that. :p *growls*

So I got this "friend" who wants to know if there is going to be season 4 of WAT? :D It's just that person has a BIG obsession with the main guy now. :D

Is there a date set for the season premiere, anyone know?
9/22/2005 (thursday), season premiere on cbs
time: 10:00 PM (tentative)

The futon Critic then click "Show Watch" and then pick the show.

CSI LV states the same date for premiere.

okay another spoiler i found out (i have quickley read through the stuff on here but i couldn't find it sooo ...

SPOILER ALERT ----------------

there is a new member of the team coming after like 3 episodes. A woman joins the team permenantly. Also I have seen pics and Martins does survive - nice sigh of relief.

Holy shit...did anyone see Malone vs. Malone? That was such a great episode. If my bro wasn't in my room at the time of the ep; I honestly would have cried. I cannot believe what Jack did. I mean, I saw it coming...but omg. If anyone else saw this ep, please tell me what you think. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back