Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Your welcome, i love the show to and Eric is a great actor.

I thought it was great about those 2 kids being found 10 min after they aired there picture during the commercial.

I just saw commercial that Without a Trace will start here again. They left season 2 last spring (showed about half of the episodes). Usually it has got CSI (LV) spot on Wednesday nights at 21:05 but now, they get new spot FRIDAY at 21:00. Who the tell watches TV on that time? Half of people are outside? Do they want to get rid of viewers or something?

Wednesday 21:05 spot better get something good if they are dumping to Friday like this :mad: I know they won't start CSI season 5 yet so.... could it be CSI NY? If it is, then BIG YAY!
But then it's plain wrong. CSI always got the best spot (what belongs to it), except on season 1, but because Miami is first shown on SubTV instead of MTV3 (they practially are sister channels, MTV3 is analog channel, SubTV digital channel) then always get crappy spot on MTV3 and now if CSINY gets CSI spot... I'm going to scream. And complain.

But about WaT... I'm excited to see rest of the season 2 and I hope they start with season 3 too :D

I still have yet to see any of season 2, I guess I'll have to wait for DVD's (Hurry up Brucheimer :mad:). Non of the channels in this area have bought the rights to it yet.

We get it at 10.00pm on Mondays which is a pretty good slot. I'm really looking forward to tonights epi.

I still have yet to see any of season 2, I guess I'll have to wait for DVD's (Hurry up Brucheimer :mad:). Non of the channels in this area have bought the rights to it yet.

I've wondered that myself with Season 2. It's shoing for Oct. 10th on the UK Amazon site, but still nothing for US. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back