Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

hey! thanks Hormiga but i dun get it. where do they come from? DVD or ...?

thanks again. I pack'em away!

yeh! It's work! Thanks. who's that gal,Roselyn Sanchez? so familiar! I haven't seen the new season, feel lost now!

She's played on a lot of things. I can only remember Rush Hour 2 and Boat Trip though. :rolleyes:

Well..I wasn't too fond of this episode. It focused more on the characters than the caase itself. And I think the whole team was too hard on the new girl. Especially Sam, and Jack. Jack anooyed me the most, 'cos when she apologized to him; he still gave her an attitude. Grr...the whole team just pissed me off today. Except Martin. I felt like really bad for him.

I think the new girl is just temporary. She's not even in the credits in the beginning of the show.

Awwww, poor Martin. My crush on him has been totally renewed. (As if it had ever gone away in the first place.) :p

The new girl has a bit too much of an accent for me.. I had a bit of trouble making out what she was trying to say sometimes.

First thing's first. I so don't like this new girl. I mean, come on, she's like a Danny clone.. just in the form of a girl. It's completely annoying and she really needs to go away, like now.

And I think the whole team was too hard on the new girl. Especially Sam, and Jack. Jack anooyed me the most, 'cos when she apologized to him; he still gave her an attitude. Grr...the whole team just pissed me off today. Except Martin. I felt like really bad for him.

Jack and Sam weren't hard on her either, because when Danny roughed up Radio.. Martin made quick work of getting on his case about it. Besides, when Martin first got there, he screwed up and had to pay the price of doing desk work. It's only fair that she get enlightened on the way they do it in the FBI.

Martin? Oh, how I want to hug him. I think it was pretty unsafe for them to leave him in that apartment by himself. Seemed like they forgot about him for a good 5 hours. He and Vivian pretty much ruled though show for me. Vivian can never ever piss me off, I love her way too much for that.

Martin: Does that advice come with a cookie?
Sam: Ouch.

Please Sam, please just let it go. It's all about Danny and Martin.. even if Danny and the new girl seem to have some kind of "baggage" that has me worried out of my mind. Martin does not want you anymore, and Danny does not want Elena, hopefully.

Let Danny and Martin live happily ever after, TPTB. Can you do that, please?

Oh yeah, Jack was in his office a lot. I called him a lazy ass, because he looked like one.

Actually i found the new girl getting the same treatment as martin did when he first showed up, and notice the similarities he (martin) transfered from White collar, and she wanted into white collar. :D

From The Futon Critic.
Roselyn Sanchez Joins the Cast
"From the Ashes" -- The team's newest member, F.B.I. rookie Elena Delgado, formerly of the N.Y.P.D.

Also: TvTome/tv.com
So she is by the sounds of it not temporary.

For those interested in Background on Roselyn:
Born: April, 02, 1973 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Nickname: Popi
Height: 5' 7" (1.70 m)
Roselyn Sanchez was named Miss Puerto Rico Petite in 1993 and, in 1994, she won the international title of Miss America Petite.
In 2002 she was ranked #50 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World."
Her television credits include "Kojak," "The Drew Carey Show" and "Nash Bridges," on the Network. Her feature film credits include "Chasing Papi" and "Rush Hour 2."

I found it funny that her nickname is "Popi" and the actress playing "Samantha" her real name is Poppy Montgomery.
================
Trivia on Poppy Montgomery
Birth Name: Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donahue
(Poppy chose her mother's maiden name, Montgomery, as her stage name.)
Huh: Five out of Poppy's nine siblings, along with herself, are named after flowers. Those would be, Rosie Thorn, Daisy Yellow, Lily Belle and Marigold Sun.
Oh Boy: Her brother is named Jethro Tull.

Personal quote which explains it abit: We have halves and steps (sisters), and they have babies. We're like rabbits. My parents divorced each other and remarried other people and then had more kids, so my mom actually had five children.
=============
Reguarding tonights ep, i felt bad that Martin was limited like that, but i can see jacks attitude, no different then with martin when he first appeared, and it seems that her and Danny have a past, since she doesn't want it interferring with the job. hmmm
But at least they are even on the men vs women (Jack, Martin, Danny/Viv, Sam, Elena).

Yeah.. what did he spend all that time doing, anyways?

Also, when Martin was in the apartment, sitting at the table, was it just me or did he gulp down half a container of pepto-bismal? I kind of missed it, so I'm not sure. In any case, Martin's not feeling that great. He didn't want the food Danny offered him!

Oh yes, that was Pepto-Bismol you saw. I think that's why he didn't take the half of sandwich (theirloveissosandwich pt.2) Danny offered him. Still, Danny was trying to flirt with him so it's all good. :devil:

I noticed the Pepto Bismol. I also noticed he had a rough time going up the steps to the apartment but tried to hide it.

Yeah, I saw that too. If anyone watches him close enough (like Danny did in Safe, but never mentioned :() they'd notice that Martin has a hard time with everything he does now. It's sad to see him like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back