Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

They only seem to show Lapaglia's opening as short movie kinda thing. The rest have stills. Maybe I'm the only one who noticed. :p

About the music thing, that is a good point. It may take a while for it to sound right once extended.

Also i was going to edit my last post but anyway..
I did notice that about A.L, interesting. :D

Elena is in the cast list on CBS Roselyn Sanchez short Bio

Here is some more pics of her from Zap2it.com

(Side note: off to sleepy land lol talk to you all later) :)

After reading these comments abt the new gal you guys posted here. i start to miss Jessic Prince who was with NYPD. anyone remember her? Jack invited her to join FBI in one eps. of season 2.

Elena is in the cast list on CBS Roselyn Sanchez short Bio

Her bio doesn't seem as detailed as the others, like they didn't want to waste the time. I'm just saying.

Whatever the weather, I'm not going to like her and that's just the way it is. It's been a 5-people team for 3 seasons and they've had their fallouts but they've managed to land back on their feet. I think they can do it again..

Either way, it's still one of the best shows on television. :)

Alright, well.. I can understand the logic that Jack might've been following when he brought Elena in. As was already mentioned, Martin's just come back and Viv's heart surgury wasn't that long ago. Danny's been shaken up by his lover's wounding, and now he has a bit of a problem with Jack's authority. Not only that, but he's probably guilty as hell because of that kid from last episode's attempted suicide. We can only hope Martin'll be able to calm him down. :p

So, yeah, that makes sense to me. Actually, nevermind, now that I've mentioned everything, it still doesn't make sense to me. This last episode Jack hardly did any work at all, so why couldn't Jack have just gotten off his butt instead of having to bring in a rookie? Plus, Martin and Viv's mobility is going to increase as time passes, so the need for a 6th member will decrease.

Hmph, anyways, I'm still not sure about my opinion of Elena. I've got to agree that a lot of her characteristics are similar to Danny's, and I can see myself not liking her if the writer's don't give her something that makes her unique and different. I have problems understanding what she's saying sometimes too, which doesn't help. :p I like that she realized her mistakes at the end of the epi, but I think I'm going to reserve judgement, for now.

This last episode Jack hardly did any work at all, so why couldn't Jack have just gotten off his butt instead of having to bring in a rookie? Plus, Martin and Viv's mobility is going to increase as time passes, so the need for a 6th member will decrease.

My point exactly! On the last episode, Jack was just sitting in his office making orders to everyone and continuously calling Elena into his office to talk to her about some error she'd made. If he didn't like what she was doing, why didn't he get up off his butt and get out there and do something? Everyone has been hurt on the team, emotionally and physically; but they all managed to come back together and do what they do best. It'll happen once again and soon, people won't see a reason for Elena to be there. Unless something extreme happens with Danny, which I doubt will happen since he seemed like himself on the last episode. You know, flirting with Martin (omgtheirloveissosandwich 2 :D) and such.. smirking that beautiful smirk, and just being his sexy self, yeah.

Whatever though, I just want to see what brilliant plot (or not so much) TPTB will come up with next.

I finally saw the new episode.

With the new girl, I say give her a chance. I never understand why viewers immediately dislike any new character that comes into a show w/o at least watching a few episodes. It's so unrealistic to think a company/business/team would remain the EXACT SAME with no new hires or anyone leaving.

Anyway, my opinion of Elena is just "wait and see". I didn't really learn much from her, I knew immediately from her first conversation from Jack at the beginning of the episode she was going to see how important missing persons could be and have a change a heart by the end.

I'm not sure if they are going anywhere with Danny and Elena. I wouldn't mind Danny having a relationship (and if someone says he has Martin--yea, that's going to happen). Speaking of Martin, he's having a hard time.

Has anyone sceen CSI:NY lastweek? The new girl they hired is the girl from Without A Trace's last season's fanially and this season's premire... i 4get who she played but she shot General Gumba and was friends with Adedas.

SHE was responcable for what happened to poor Martin and danny.

Anyways just thought u should know.

Yeah I knew that one...lol I watch both shows. I really think we should watch next week and see what happens to Elena. See if she reacts differently.

i 4get who she played but she shot General Gumba and was friends with Adedas.
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe on NY) played "Paige Hobson" on 2 eps of Without a trace (End Game, & Showdown).

I wouldn't mind Danny having a relationship (and if someone says he has Martin--yea, that's going to happen).

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not but, yes (and sorry if this is all mean like but, I don't like the dissing of my boys' love):

You know? Danny loves Martin, Martin loves Danny. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. It's not going to happen, it's happened. Obviously though, some can't see that; but people like me, yeah, I've so noticed the love. Hello? Sandwich of love/Sandwich of love 2! Oh, and lets not forget the nervy b Danny was about to have over Martin being shot. Flashback to 4x02 "Safe": Maybe I am the only one who noticed (doubt I was) but, did you see how Danny was practically about to cry the moment he came face to face with Martin? Having to admit to his one true love (yep, that's right) that he never came to visit him. Martin who was really lying saying that it was "OK, man." so wanted to break down and cry the minute Danny turned around and walked away from because well, his man really does care about him. ;)

No matter what anyone says, the boys? You know they're in love.

I wouldn't mind Danny having a relationship (and if someone says he has Martin--yea, that's going to happen).

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not but, yes (and sorry if this is all mean like but, I don't like the dissing of my boys' love):

You know? Danny loves Martin, Martin loves Danny. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. It's not going to happen, it's happened. Obviously though, some can't see that; but people like me, yeah, I've so noticed the love. Hello? Sandwich of love/Sandwich of love 2! Oh, and lets not forget the nervy b Danny was about to have over Martin being shot. Flashback to 4x02 "Safe": Maybe I am the only one who noticed (doubt I was) but, did you see how Danny was practically about to cry the moment he came face to face with Martin? Having to admit to his one true love (yep, that's right) that he never came to visit him. Martin who was really lying saying that it was "OK, man." so wanted to break down and cry the minute Danny turned around and walked away from because well, his man really does care about him. ;)

No matter what anyone says, the boys? You know they're in love.

Not dissing but since Danny and Martin are good friends and the fact that Danny is obviously suffering from survivor's guilt mixed in with that but you see what you see and I'll see what I'll see. :D

I have nothing against slashes and everything, but I never considered Danny and Martin as one of them. I have often considered Greg and Nick, but I've never thought of even the slight possibility that Danny and Martin would make a cute couple. It's interesting though.

These shows are becoming a bit too cliche, no? I mean a new member comes into the show, and bam! They already know one of the people on the team. And they had problems/relationship with them in the past. Maybe it's just me.

These shows are becoming a bit too cliche, no? I mean a new member comes into the show, and bam! They already know one of the people on the team. And they had problems/relationship with them in the past. Maybe it's just me.

I agree with you. It does appear to be this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back