Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Without A Trace

Sounds good.

2. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

******SOMEWHAT SPOILER*******

I thought it was a good episode. Climax with the bomb was to quick for my liking though. Now, if Danny and Martin aren't a couple yet, I must be blind. I understand why Jack got mad at Danny too at the end. I mean, that was a stupid thing to do. He could have gotten everyone killed. But, I also think Jack has been going a little too hard on him. As much as I was still a little dissapointed with the climax, the rest of the ep was awesome. A.

OMG NEXT WEEKS EP!!! WHEN I SAW SAM KISS THE NEW GIRL!!! I I ALMOST FELL OFF MY BED LAUGHING!! HOT!!! :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

MORE SPOILERS, I THINK..

You know I must comment on this because they are my boys! Yeah, they're totally dating. Which is why Martin was all broken up the minute Danny turned his back because Danny never did visit Martin while he was in the hospital. Bad, Danny, bad! Still, my boys are so in love that it hurts.

Now, you know I must defend Danny Taylor 24/7. See, if Danny was trying to get himself killed, I would really like to know why Jack and Sam were still in the building? It was kind of pointless anyway, because the kid was already there in the building deciding whether or not if he should blow up the school then or wait until the kids were there. If he would've decided to do it at that moment, they all would've been gone. Seriously, what was Danny suppose to do? What would Jack or Sam have done if they were the ones in that situation?

Sam/new girl, YAAAAAAAY!

4. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

I agree, last night's episode was good. I give it an A. I thought Jack was too hard on Danny last night tho. Last week, I feel Danny got yelled yet for a reason and deserved it. Last night, I think he was only trying to do the right thing. Isn't it sort of what someone would do in a hostage situation, trying to talk the other person outta something. Just my opinion.

5. KatieHeartsCSI

That's what annoyed me. Jack and Martin did the sort of the same thing in previous espidoes. Danny does this and gets lectured for it. What the fuck, Jack?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I can understand Jack in a way because he's trying to keep Danny under control. Danny is really losing it now because Martin is the only person on his mind (not saying that to be all myboysareinlove, I'm saying that because it's the truth) and Danny can't bare the fact knowing that he was going to have to see Martin sometime soon. Jack, I believe, really wants to help Danny as much as he can but he just really sucks at helping. His helping is pretty much making Danny think he's a screw up with everything he does now. I believe that Danny already feels that what happened to Martin is his fault (even though it wasn't) and Jack is kind of making him believe that more by treating him the way he is.

Jack has given Martin a hard time with some of the stupid things he's done, but not one time has he pushed Martin up against a police car several times yelling in his face. Why does he have to do that to Danny?

7. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

I think Jack was a little hyper-aware of Danny's faults since his mess-up last episode, and his less-than-polite reply when told not to join one of the teams searching for the bomb, so that's why he was being so hard on him. I didn't really get what Danny did wrong at first either, but I guess it was because Jack specifically told them to 'sit tight' if they found the kid until he could come and talk him down. Basically, the idea was that as soon as Danny saw him, he should have backed off and not said anything. I don't remember the scene all that well, but he was sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, and it didn't seem like Danny saw him until he was already inside. Wouldn't it have been weird, not to mention it could have triggered a suicide attempt, for him to have just walked back outside after already been seen by the boy? So, personally, I guess I can see both sides, though I can't help but wanting to hug Danny better.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly. How was the boy not suppose to notice a flashlight shining in his face? If Danny would've walked out, that probably would've let the boy know that no one cared what happened to him. If he died or lived, it wouldn't matter at all. If one person couldn't talk him out of blowing up the school, how were a few others going to stop him? I think his mind was already made up. No matter what, he was going to blow that school up, alone or filled with a bunch of others.

9. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Jack is just picking on Danny. I mean, don't we know that Jack would've done something similar?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Pretty much. I will not lie though, it's making the show much more interesting. Someone is going to stand up to Jack about the way he's treating Danny, and hopefully it'll be Martin or Viv. Sam is just.. out of the question.

11. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Yeah, it does make for more drama and we do get to see Danny more :p

Okay now...
    SPOILERS

What do we know about the new agent/actress that'll be joining the show?

12. KatieHeartsCSI

I for one, do not know a goddamn thing about her. :lol:

But, what sam and her did in the preview was sexy. :D

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Okay, found some info. The new agent will be played by Roselyn Sanchez (Rush Hour 2)
    [​IMG]:

14. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I gave the last ep an A. I thought it was a very intense episode. I think the writers did a superb job of trying to show the emotions the kid was going through after witnessing 9-11. After that and then to be subjected to the stupidity of high school. It just goes to show how fragile we can be and the writers hit that point very well.

I was kinda ticked at Jack for coming down so hard on Danny, but at the same time, I think he is just trying to keep Danny focused and not have him go off cowboying and get himself hurt.

15. KatieHeartsCSI

Fourth season...Wellthat shows how accurate this info is. o_o. I believe thats from "The Futon Critic?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.