WISHLIST FOR SEASON 4!

Axatullux

Lab Technician
Does anyone on this forum have ideas for what they believe should happen in season 4? My ideas are as followed:

Mac Taylor:

1. Fallout from the Clay Dobson debacle may potentially taint his reputation in the lab. Some of his behavior in the end of S3 carries onto the early part of season 4 and causes enormous strains between him and his subordinates including Danny, Flack and Hawkes.

Idea 2: Stella's family background is revealed when she is discovered to have three brothers, one older and two younger and a younger sister as well but except for the sister, all of her brothers are heavily and deeply involved in Mafia business one of which is in prison.

Idea 3: Danny's brother Louis's status improves but has personality changes due to brain damage which may complicate Danny's life. His parents also come into the picture.

These are just some ideas I have thought up of as of writing this post.

Any ideas from the others here?

Well i would kinda like to see Flacks dad, i dont know what that would have to do with anything, but maybe when Mac was getting angry at that guy in Cold Reveal, and he said that he was one of the ones left hired by the mayor, that could be when Flacks dad is like he's right, cus he's retired.. i think??
Anywho i think that would be kinda cool!

Flack's Dad, Louie, Lindsey's real backstory, anything about Hawkes.

And uh... oh yeah... Shane! (That is, if they're not closing it this season).

Mac: More about Reed would be nice. I wouldn't mind if Peyton was still around.

Stella: A storyline that actually gives us usable information and totally makes sense; also, no victimization.

Danny: bring up Louie (more than a name or a facial expression to let us know he exists), bring up the past he can't seem to shake--and yet which is just mysteriously not affecting him (either it does or it doesn't, writers).

Lindsay: To echo chaos, I'd like to see some more/better backstory for her, and just solidify the character.

Hawkes: Backstory, development, screentime--just give the guy something.

Flack: Show his family, more about his relationship with the other cops, maybe a sign that things haven't been exactly the same since the bombing (yeah, a bit late, but better late than never).

Adam and Sid: More, just more. ;)

Overall: More about the cases, less about romantic entanglements; more diversity of victims, suspects, settings, etc (NYC isn't just upper class Manhattan, writers); worry less about including far-fetched science and more about making the cases tight and everything fit together and make sense. :)

I think that's all for now. :lol:

Mac should suffer some serious fallout for both Dobson and his attitude about the internal investigation.

I want to see Stella stand strong--as Fay said, no more victimization. If for some reason Mac does end up taking a (presumably temporary) fall for Dobson, I'd love to see her step into a leadership role.

Bring back the old Danny, the interesting one who was more than a doormat for a love interest. There's so much to Danny's character--his past, his brother, his hotheadedness--that is more interesting than this paint-by-numbers romance his character has been shoved into.

The dichotomy of being a CSI vs. being a doctor/ME really needs to be explored more with Hawkes, as well as his background in general.

Flack at odds with the CSIs, particularly Mac, has been great. I'd love to see more of that, as well as what led him to become a cop.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: the best thing that can be done with Lindsay is to write her out of the show. Barring that, keep her in the lab because she's tolerable when she's not emoting.

Hammerback, Adam, Peyton, Reed and Angell (if she's available) should definitely show up more!

For season 4:

I'd like to see Mac go through more of what he is going through at the moment. He needs to realise he isn't always right and that his actions do have consequences.

Stella - keep Stella as the strength of the team, stop making her a victim.

Danny - we want more of his backstory. Drop the silly romance and carry on making him the Danny we know and love.
Also please let Louie out of CSI purgatory. One way or the other, let us know the poor guys fate.

Flack - carry on with what you're doing. He's the comic relief of the show but he is also great for the drama.

Hawkes - more development. Tell us more about why he left being a doctor and his switch from ME to CSI.

Sid/Adam - make them permenant and again carry on with what you're doing with their development.

Lindsay - If she isn't going to be shipped off, keep her in the lab and away from Danny and all emotional storylines.

Overall - more cases that the CSI's are all involved in, more normal victims and give the CSI's a personal life.

Oh yeah and if you can bring back Shane Casey - I loved him and I'd love to see him back. Not quite sure how it could happen!

Top41 said:
I want to see Stella stand strong--as Fay said, no more victimization. If for some reason Mac does end up taking a (presumably temporary) fall for Dobson, I'd love to see her step into a leadership role.

Oh, that would absolutely rock! Not that I want Mac out of the game but it would be a great chance to see her shine. :)

more danny danny danny danny... and i agree no more danny lindsey romance.. it doesn't go in sync, no chemistry @ all..

but.. i do think stella and flack are good together on screen..

Oooh I would love to see Stella in charge, even if it is only for a while, until Mac could get back to being supervisor! That would be a great storyline.

For season 4

I would actually like to see Danny and Lindsay get together and stay steady for a while. But then Danny's past comes to the present and he finds out he has a daughter from when he was fooling around one night 15 years ago.
I think that would be interesting for everyone.

He had no idea he has a daughter, but then 15 years later she comes and finds him because her mom was a bad drunky and druggy. Then he's cought betwine a rock and a hard place trying to decide whether to keep her with him after not knowing for so long, or sticking strictly with work and not caring about her.

Then Lindsay get's really really mad at him for not ever telling her he had a child with someone else, and he tries to explain he didn't know either.
And in the end,
(A few episodes down the road after they hang out with each other and get to know each other for a while) Danny's daughter does decide she wants to stay with him and he agrees. Lindsay stays mad at him for a few more episodes, but then they talk, and Danny's daughter talks to Lindsay and Lindsay learns to forgive Danny, but it just will take time.

-----------------

Sorry about the long story, I think it would be really cool if that happened though. And I think I'm going to head down to Fan Fiction and make a story of that.... Thanks for the thread!!!! :lol:

generally more background on characters without interrupting the cases.
Mac: needs more feelings and sympathy
Danny and Lindsay: no relationship, it might affect their work
Flack: More about family, screen time and needs a girlfriend.

Mac: More about Reed would be nice. I wouldn't mind if Peyton was still around.
I want that too. Reed is a great part of Mac's life in which he has to deal with: his late wife, Claire.
It would really be a great emotional storyline if TPTB continued it...

First of all I just wanna say that I love this show better than the other two and I just wanna say thanks for putting this thread up, ok here's my wishlist for season four:
I'm hoping that season four isn't a repeat of season three being the Mac, Stella and Danny show, they are great characters but there are three other main characters, granted Lindsay's screentime was minimal due to Anna's pregnancy but it seems like Lindsay, Hawkes and Flack are only on the show to make up the numbers or minutes in an episode.
In terms of season four I agree with everyone's comments more back stories and screentime on Lindsay, Hawkes and Flack.
I don't have a problem with the Danny/Lindsay relationship as this is television, theres no such thing as a happily ever after so there will be turmoil and angst with these characters, eventually these two will break up, its inevitible. I may be alone on this but I'm all for Lindsay to stand on her own two feet and not have Danny hanging off her everywhere she goes or vice versa, or worse her running to him all the time. I mean come on, there are four other characters on the show please! let her interact with the others. Don't get me wrong I love these two together or apart but enough is enough.
Louie, Louie, Louie whatever happened to him hopefully we might find out in the finale if not lets hope we do for season four.
ok my rant/wishlist is about to end just one last wish for season four - ROBERT JOY TO BE MADE A MAIN CAST MEMBER.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Reed. I do want to see more of him too. He makes Mac show the 'human' side of him... Reed brings out emotions from the man and I guess it's about time Mac deals with Claire -- as in really deal with it instead of having the "I'm invincible" facade all the time.

Flack -- like I've said before -- his dad. It's been 2 seasons and come on.... it's bound that one day Flack,Sr. will walk into the squad room.

Peyton -- KEEP HER! (Yes, I just typed that) It adds to the dynamics between Stella and Mac, believe it or not.

No lovelife crap please. Is it a crime to keep them single for the mean time? Danny and Lindsey will NEVER work unless one of them transfers or quits. That's office relationship and hey, no matter how professional you think you are -- there are them writers to prove otherwise.

Sheldon -- he's a part of the team, right? So... after three seasons -- still no meaty backstory. Hey, at least we have his age. :lol: But seriously, all of them have had a case that hit them hard... why can't Sheldon have one, too?

Sid, Adam -- Sid is a JEWEL in the show! He's the comic relief needed in these kinds of shows. I wish he had more scenes. And... field work, if possible. Adam, I LOVE how he's awkward at times.

i would like to see mac and Reed mayb mac taking him
fishing :) and falling over board lolol

i would like to c danny and his family what happen with his brother and and something about his dad.
i also would like to c don with a gf mybe they could get Jennifer aniston to play her :) they looked great in friends together.

Back