William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
19ams87 said:
Playing With Fire? Remind me? My memory blows. I'm watching A Night At The Movies at this secondo. This is a classic :D

To answer you NicknGrissom, I think she did it herself, am I correcto BF?

That is one of my fave eps! Although I'm GSR (please still talk to me, ams!!) my favourite two episodes are Griss and Cath - Night at the Movies and Fur and Loathing. They work so well together. They have such a naughty little look in the eyes and it brings out my cheeky Grissom! I'd love another humourous ep like that. Good comedy duo.

To answer you ams, the 'Adopt Me!' icon is all my own work (pfft!) and the 'Cheeky Billy' sig was made by GGgirl1. Which one did you mean?

I made some more of the icons which will be revealed in weeks to come! MWAHAHAHAHA!! I am plumbing my creative depths!

Oh, and Playing With Fire is the one where Cath blew the lab up - and Greg, and Grissom kicked Sara to the curb by turning down her dinner invitation.

Finally - As far as I can see, NO ONE has crossed the PG13 boundaries on here for ages, so I don't understand why it is being watched on this thread. Yep, we sail close to the wind on occasion, but it's all done in fun and NOTHING is explicit. So rest easy, Tally Ho and Destiny... our halos are shining bright in here! :lol: :lol:

britfan said:
Finally - As far as I can see, NO ONE has crossed the PG13 boundaries on here for ages, so I don't understand why it is being watched on this thread. Yep, we sail close to the wind on occasion, but it's all done in fun and NOTHING is explicit. So rest easy, Tally Ho and Destiny... our halos are shining bright in here! :lol: :lol:

Incandescent's da word, britfan. :) D and I give all threads in this Forum the same PG-13 screening everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. ;)

Why would he turn down her invitation... stupid man. :p
I remember what a good ep that was... he called her Honey! :D Apart from the GSR it was a good ep. ;)

Well, we promise not to sin twice on Sundays... how's that? ;) Careful, you will be dazzled by our angelicness in here! :lol:

I know lemsip! Silly boy! But if you were Sara, you'd try your luck with him wouldn't you - though I may have tried a little faint and a 'oooh, my hand hurts!' as well. Grissom would never let down a damsel in distress! Such a gent! ;)

^ haha, britfan, If I were Sara, I'd try my luck every single day :lol: He'd probably have to put me on a different shift cause I'd bother him all the time :lol:

Yeah if I was Sara i'd be VERY interested. Can't blame her though, he's damn awesome! :D And yeah Tally, we're gonna be good now! honest! :D :D

ETA: got the paaaaage! wootwoot! :D

So CSI Fans it's September and a NEW Season is just around the corner.
*sigh* for you :'(

They have such a naughty little look in the eyes and it brings out my cheeky Grissom!
And you wonder why I ship them BF? :p Sorry, couldn't resist that. :p

If I were any female working in the lab i'd be flirting with him, but damn, the other guys are so damn hot too. I'd be like, daaaaaamn, who to flirt with first! Now you all know what I do at work to pass time LOL. *walks away innocently*

I'm damn smooth. So smooth I fell over somthing so small today and broke my shoe. Oh yeah baby, i'm super smooth.

The guy's i'd go for, in order, Grissom, Nick, Warrick, Greg, Brass, Hodges. LOL. Those last two would just be in case all else failed, i'd probs get on best with Brass though.

I checked out a couple of spoiler pics of BP and all I got to say about the hair is .... :eek: !
would that be a spoiler violation if somebody told me WHAT his hair are like? pretty please? i can't resist knowing that but i don't wanna look at the pics.

All I'll say, Adz, is you will like the hair... and everything else! :devil: And no spoilers were spilled in the bringing of this newsflash! Ta dar! :lol:

Aww, you guys are killin me with the hair spoilers. I hope they're curly :D -just like in the first few seasons.

19ams87 said:
I'm damn smooth. So smooth I fell over somthing so small today and broke my shoe. Oh yeah baby, i'm super smooth.
AHAH! :D

The guy's i'd go for, in order, Grissom, Nick, Warrick, Greg, Brass, Hodges. LOL.
OK: my turn.
Grissom, Warrick, Nick, Greg -and that's it. I wouldn't go for the others -nnnnnot exactly my types ;)

I feel a bit special now as I would go for Brass and Hodges as Greg and Warrick are not my thing, so I would have to go-
Grissom (the one and only really!) Nicky, Hodges and Brass. The last two appeal to my sense of humour rather than my totty radar, but if Grissom is in the field, you need the banter! :lol:

Grissom in jeans and that hat,Grissom w/ beard, Grissom w/out beard, Warrick shirtless, Warrick with that lil bit of exposed chest, nick and greg tie for me, archie, no ecklie (gross) and no hodges, thought he cracks me up, and brass would just be weird...

oh, and even thought theyre not there n e more, i would want some vartann and blockwood lovin as well, lol

Welcome GSRfanatic25
We are a little Billy nuts over here..

And I'll take Gris with the beard,, OOO THE BEARD!

To warm me up... <<< points to icon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back