William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm confused here, What is TLADILA stand for? I haven't see any of his movie except The Crush, that was good.

You can talk about his jeans if you want too, along it not dirty talk. He is hot, I miss his jean. I have never see him in jean in a long time since Jackpot. I really love him in his jean, he look good in it. His jean make look small then his suit pant.

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

TLADILA stands for : To Live and Die in LA. An excellent 80's movie directed by William Friedkin.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, GameFace. I will remember that movie. William Friedkin will be direct or write CSI for Grissom.

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Gilsgal - get back in here and play! I'm in the gutter right next to you! And GrissomFreak!

What's going on here? It's a hotness discussion thread. It's the whole package. The acting, the costumes, the look... We all have different opinions about different things, that's what makes the world go round. And we usually air them in here in fun.

Yes, it's a CSI board, and yes, we have, are and will discuss Grissom. But as it's a William Petersen board too, he has done other things, that many of us are just learning about because of Gil Grissom.

I don't think anyone stepped over a line anywhere in here. It's PG13 or whatever your 12A equivalent is. Everyone on here has talked about the jeans, TLADILA, Manhunter - whatever... IT IS FUN. And it is clean fun.

Sorry, needed to rant. Not what I expected after coming on here thins morning! :D

Right. Promos. Yes. They are fantastic. I really cannot wait. Four weeks. I really need to learn how to download episodes! My new ICT task for the year! Won't say anymore for the spoiler frees, but SO EXCITING!

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i have to say i agree with BF. this is a billy thread in addtion to being a grissy thread. why shouldn't we be able to chat about any films we may have just seen him in? surely its a good thing that he interests us all that much that we are exploring his past career, pre-csi. Personally i'm sure billy would be thrilled that we're hungry to see other work he's done. :D

and when we do discuss the films, we discuss things that we may particularly like about them. part of that will inevitably include the way he looks because after all we do all have terminal WPHS and so fancy him like mad!. :lol: personally i think we're being VERY restrained! :lol: but that doesn't mean that we don't respect his acting, cos like Gilgal said, we wouldn't be here otherwise.

right. rant over.........

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gilsgal, you get your ass back in here right now! *hugs tightly*

Lemsip's account is playing mind games with her and won't let her sign in so i'm posting on her behalf too. She wants you to come back too Gilsgal. :D So, GET BACK HEEERE! ;)

So, I gotta throw in my 2 cents here. I couldn't agree more with you two (BF & PlG), this thread is called the HOTNESS thread, yes, we love his acting, yes, we love his bewdiful personality, but we also love the way he looks, jeez it's a compliment, it isn't like we're being insulting to him. I would never wish for him to think that. So yeah. That's my opinion.

TL&DILA is a classic Billy film, personally my fave Billy role, and *not* just because of that scene or the way he looks, I love his character, I love dudes like that, rebels, that don't give a rats ass about anything and are willing to take chances. There we go, something intellectual from The Amsmiester.

CONSIDER ALL OF THIS FROM LEMSIP TOO!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay lets see if I can settle this for you all, even though I am confused slightly due to the deletions that took place before they could be read. From Page/Post one of this thread.
    Okay then this means you can talk about William Petersen and all his many roles, as well as his right now MAIN role of "Gil Grissom".
    This means everyone is entitled to their opinion, as those are to disagree with said opinion. The only exception to that rule is when it will, might, has crossed the PG13 line which is against board rules due to the fact that there are minors on/looking at the board.

Hopefully this settles it. If you have further problems feel free to contact us.

8. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

YES I CAN LOG IN AGAIN! :D

Um, Ams said pretty much all I feel on this topic, Gilsgal you HAVE to stay here!!! Cheers for clearing things up too Destiny. I'm intrigued as to how this started... I know some posts have been deleted, hmm... ah well. Gotta keep the Billy love going. :D

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Cheers, destiny. That's pretty much what we said and thought. This is the funnest thread on the site - GO TEAM BILLY/GRISSOM!! So let's get back to it!

Number 7 on the top CSI eppy's on Living TV is Playing With Fire. Love this ep. We Brits know what we like!

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Gilsgal, the ladies are right, get back in here. We can talk about the great actor of Billy/Grissom is and how sexy he is and cool baby blue eyes he has.

britfan, I love your banner. where do you get it?

We almost done with Billy/Grissom Thread soon and you will be number 12 soon.

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Playing With Fire? Remind me? My memory blows. I'm watching A Night At The Movies at this secondo. This is a classic :D

To answer you NicknGrissom, I think she did it herself, am I correcto BF?

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome Back LemonJelly06 please though report your account problem to TBonz the admin so they can check it out.

As to the rest you all are very welcome, still have no real clue what started it, as long as it is finished then were good to go. ;)

13. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Allow me to add my welcome back to LemonJelly06 as well. Being without Board access can make one just a little loopy. :)

As for the recent hiccup in this thread, as Destiny has mentioned this thread is open for all W/G goodness and light in all formats provided we don't become bogged down by just one aspect which may be an obstacle for other posters.

As for crossing PG-13 or equivalent lines, Destiny and I will continue to be rather vigilant about this sort of transgression as we need to look at the overall Forum dynamic and how certain issues impact on the Forum.

As always, thanks much to all for the continued cooperation and support in helping make our MOD responsibilities in this Forum pretty smooth sailing for the most part :)

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

I'm slightly confused since Desertwind deleted her post, and I just have to add my opinion sooo...here goes... I always thought we could talk about anything regarding Mr. Petersen from past-to-present, as long as it's PG-13.
    And I know we keep repeating what we talk about and that's fine with me 'cause we have new Hottness Fans coming on board every year.
    I prefer we just keep one thread and not add another one. I've been here for a few years and in my first year we could post pics in this thread and then the rules change and we had to have a separate pic thread. Of course I didn't like it at first, but now I'm happy with two separate threads. So please let's just keep the one thread and not add a movie thread ok? :)

I checked out a couple of spoiler pics of BP and all I got to say about the hair is .... :eek:!
    I am looking forward to the WAT/CSI crossover this season.
    I'm also guilty for not wishing "Mr. Grissom" a Happy Birthday too. :( Shame on me. :eek: I did remember. Honestly I did. :lol:
    But I haven't been posting as much as I use too. Well, at least not in this thread. :rolleyes:

So CSI Fans it's September and a NEW Season is just around the corner. :D

---------------------
    [​IMG]

15. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Ahhh thanks for the welcome backs Destiny and TallyHo, I dunno what was wrong with my account but i'll go PM after this. Playing with Fire is an awesome ep, so is A night at the movies. Great eps! wootwoot! :D Btw: WP_rocks_my_world... your sig banner is AWESOME. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.