William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
Big Middle = smirky, quirky, cheeky, winky, licky, schminky Grissom! :devil: :lol:

He is such a flirt... but it's only to get to the evidence!

friggin' awesome word. ;)
It is a great ep, he's soooo cute in it bless 'im. :D

I'm so excited about S/8, right around the corner, and the new fresh stories, what will he be doing this season?, counciling Greg, Warrick, Cath & Nick..hanging out with Brass, his intense talks with Doc.... & our Grissom man and his romance with Sara heating up, going forward :p.. pretty much can't beat S/7 and the MCSK, serial killer.. fascinating :eek: so those sneaky writers probably will throw us all some hugh curve , no ones expecting, and the crossover with Anthony LaPaglia will be indredible, both such stupendous actors. can't wait!
nogriss.png

Woah woah woah! Desert, I thought you were a GSR fan.. Nick's romance with Sara? Gah, never! NEVER! :p I'm shocked! ;)

Us poor UK-ers have to wait til next year to see the new series :(
Thankfully I have contacts in America so I get it early. :D wootwoot! That means I get my fix of s8 Grissom extra early!

Hello everybody!

I am usually hanging out in the CSI NY sector, but I have a burning question for which I think you folks are JUST the right persons to ask.

Grissom's sun hat he used to wear sometimes in Season 6: I am pretty sure this thing ended up with its own nickname around here on this board. If so, what is it called then?

Can anybody help me with that? That would be awesome. Thanks a bunch in advance. :) :)

I've heard it being called the 'Fugly Hat' or something, but er, don't take my word for it totally.
And before someone rips my head off, mainly Ams, for that ^ I LOVE the hat. :p

OT: BonaTaylor, your avy's awesome. :D

Hi BonaTaylor nice to see you slumming over here ;) what I remember us calling it was "DA HAT" maybe there was another name, but that's what I remember from along time ago, on here ;) and FYI, their a big hit here, because of the hot hot heat [it's 113 here today] for protection, not a fashion statememt!

BonaTaylor
Some love the hat, some don't :eek:
I think most do around here

desertwind I had to read your earlier post twice
I swear it said Sara's Romance with Nick :lol:
he he he

Thanks everybody for filling me in. :)
I love the expression "DA HAT" as well as the actual hat. First time I saw him with that I thought, it is absolutely amazing to wear such a headgear!! :lol:

Lemonjelly06, thanks for your nice words bout my avy. :) BTW... "Fugly" was a complete new word to me. ROTFL!!!

desertwind, wow! A 113?! I am soooo jealous. I wish I would see the sun some time this summer. I was in the Vegas/desert area twice and both times I was quite happy having some cap on my head and an A/C in my car!! So I do understand your point. :)

Sara with Nick...HELL YEAH! *runs away from army of GSRs* :p

Well S7 didn't rock my boat much, some standout eps but *shrugs* i'm looking forward to S8 all the same though. I just wish Gman would grow the beard back.

And the hat is so a fashion statement, can you imagine Griss on a catwalk?! LOL. I'm glad you said you liked the hat Lemsip, would be smacked legs for you otherwise.

Hey Bona, hot icon btw ;) And isn't Keanu a dish. Hot stuff.

Judy should be supervisor of the Graveshift. You know it makes sense. I heart Judy.

*Throws rock at Ams*

:p

Course I like that hat, the hat is awesome. i'm not too bothered by the beard being there or not, I like beardy and non-beardy Grissom. woot! :D

*Matrix dodges out of the way* Mwahaha. I am INVINCIBLE!

Everyone should be made to like the hat. It looks funky on our boy. I dare him to superglue it to his head. Omg how immature am I?! Never believe im 20 in two weeks. Oh yeah, on that note, get emailing Billy reminding him he's due at mine ;)

Ye, well i'm 19 in 5 months, neeeh. :p
Yeah everyone should love the hat, the hat should be made a symbol of the Billy awesomness. :D

OT: Nice new icon and banner Ams. ;)

I forgot you were a whippersnapper Lemsip. Thought you were my age. I think I have a mental age of about 5. Seriously.

Why thanking you m'dear. Tis my new thing, matching banners and icons. Booya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back