William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws book at BF* OI, lady, how can you not like the musical genius that is Wang Chung?! I likes it, suits the movie too. Love that whole 80s thang...yes, I am sad.

Welcome to the madness Mrsjrewing, ahhhh, the Billy hotness will soon take over, and you will become obbsessed. It is only a matter of time, the process has already started, you're too late to be saved. And you thought your post sounded wierd lol. :D Welcome.

Oh ladies, it's Grissoms birthday soon! :D 17th August :D

britfan said:

PLG - please, allow me to bow in front of you and your proper boffy knowledge of High Horse rights of ownership... not bad for someone with a Mickey Mouse degree from the University of Nowhere!! :lol: *ducks to avoid bricks being thrown by PLG*

just you wait till i see you next BF - i know where you live!!!!!

welcome to mrsjrewing! i do believe you have devloped william petersen hottness syndrome (WPHS). everyone else on here is off the scale with it, but i'm sure you'll catch us all up soon! :lol:

mrsjrewing - it happens to us all! Welcome to the madness! Glad you've seen the light! :lol:

Ooh! PLG! Get you, lady! :lol: Scared. Of. You. What you gonna do? Make me drink halves?? Or SHANDY??!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the welcome. I had always just be into Horatio, but I guess Grissom is added to my dream list. I have always liked Grissom. There is something about someone who knows a little about everything. It is kinda hot. Anyway, I am glad to be developing WPHS. LOL

You're not developing it, mrsjrewing - you have got it! And you can never be cured! MWAHAHAHA!!

I have no idea why I fancy Grissom/Billy. It grew on me... a bit like fungus! :lol: But he is definitely the quirkiest, smirkiest, cheekiest little munchkin on TV.

Ian Beale on Eastenders has just told Jane she watches too much CSI on TV! She was talking about blood spatter and that! :lol:

I talk about blood spatter all the time. My hubby and I were watching a special on the Lizzie Bordan murders and I kept saying how they were not doing into the detail of blood spatter and that the killer would be covered, etc... Than I said, Grissom or Horatio would have solved this thing so quick. My hubby looked at me like, they are not real get over it! I about died laughing when I saw how he was looking at me.

Whay congrats on the broadband BF ;) and yeah welcome mrsjrewing and I happened to hear that Eastenders thing too when I was getting toast. :)

Hey girls! Still spreading the Billy Love as I see it :D Good.

Welcome mrsrewing, our newest WPHS sufferer :lol: I know a good doc, he'll admit you at Las Vegas General Hospital -we saved you a bed in the WP Addicts Wing ;)

Welcome mrsjrewing & the addiction of Mr . Petersen
cheer.gif
you're in good company, I think we've all had dreams about him, at one time or another, he gets under your skin, but in a good way
licklips.gif
and High Horse Productions also produced "KEEP THE CHANGE", and, maybe when he's done with CSI, he'll kick this back into action!

GrissomFREAK said:
Hey girls! Still spreading the Billy Love as I see it :D Good.

Welcome mrsrewing, our newest WPHS sufferer :lol: I know a good doc, he'll admit you at Las Vegas General Hospital -we saved you a bed in the WP Addicts Wing ;)

Well, I better check in. They might as well have a CSI hospital for everyone here. LOL

LMAO at Eastenders, that is hilarious. Wish i'd of seen that. Quality. I swear to god I think everyone watches/heard of CSI. When I was in Spain we drove past an apartment that had police tape around it and one of the guys I was with went, 'well, theres no forensics there, the tapes the wrong colour, it's yellow and black like on CSI' Hardy har. CSIs a world pheonominon. Yeah, I know thats not spelt right. Bite me!

BF, what are halves and shandies? ;) I AM THE BEER MONSTER GRRR! Ahem.

You have definatly come down with WPHS, its a deadly disease which once caught, can be deadly and is completly untreatable. A way to control the cravings is by heading over to the picture thread, just try not to explode all over the place. It's messy. ;)

BF, what are halves and shandies? I AM THE BEER MONSTER GRRR! Ahem.

You have definatly come down with WPHS, its a deadly disease which once caught, can be deadly and is completly untreatable. A way to control the cravings is by heading over to the picture thread, just try not to explode all over the place. It's messy.

The thread is indeed messy. It needs a good wipe down wi a damp cloth at least threee times a day...

Halves and shandies, my little beer monster friend, are lady drinks which PLG likes to partake of... 'refreshing' apparently! :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back