William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sings*
'I wonder WHY in LA...to live and DIE in LA'
Yeah, I love it. You seen Let's Go music video? *cringe*

I think I'm gonna go watch TLADILA again. Well half of it, did I ever mention that I only have half of the movie? Yeah...

What's strange but OK, is that we all have are fav. movies, with him, some like some, and some like others, just like anything in life, also we've all got our fav. eps. what some like others don't and visa versa.. and that's also OK, the common bond we all have is, we all adore this fantastic man..
jb.png

eggbe4thechicken said:
Well my brother's 11, and he watches all the older movies.

I know a lot of 'kids' and younger people around that age who prefer older films to the new stuff that's out now, and me and my friends sometimes prefer watching older films too, it's all down to personal opinion really.

And Eggy my strange ameigo, why do you only have half the film? ;) The big question is... which half? I bet I can guess hehe. I know which half i'd prefer!

And Eggy my strange ameigo, why do you only have half the film? The big question is... which half? I bet I can guess hehe.
Ooooooo yes. (cookies to the person who guesses the advert. :p) The better half. :lol: I have 59 mins and 33 seconds. The best bit starts at 43 mins, not that I know it off by heart or anything. :rolleyes: The reason for only having half of it is because...just because. :(

We just watched "THE STAIRCASE" again, and this is where I like him. He's a wandering cowboy, but an angel, sent to help a nun [Barbra Hershey] build what else a 'staircase' for here chapel. He's so soft spoken and gentle, and the tone of his voice is so soothing and seductive, and of course his look's delicious :p ... and rides one hell of a horse, really good, and he actually speaks with Geronimo, and I just found out by watching the introduction, this is a true story, filmed in Santa Fe, New Mexico! and the real staircase is still standing today!~~ trivia~~ he also starred with her in "RETURN TO LONESOME DOVE"!

eggbe4thechicken said:
Ooooooo yes. (cookies to the person who guesses the advert. :p) The better half. :lol: I have 59 mins and 33 seconds. The best bit starts at 43 mins, not that I know it off by heart or anything. :rolleyes: The reason for only having half of it is because...just because. :(

churchill, right? :p That's a really random amount to have ;) Btw BF I just noticed your avy, it's awesome. :p

Cheers, Lemsip. The kids at school downloaded me Ulead photo editor thing and spent a couple of lunchtimes showing me how to use it. I am very special needs when it comes to ICT! I've learned so much being on this forum! This time last year, I couldn't even post a pic! Now look at me go! And with so much hot inspiration available... the possibilities are endless! Love the Arm Prawn btw!

Are there any new promo pics of our boy yet? Love it when the studio suit him and boot him - but hope this year they don't airbrush him! Yuk! He is lovely without being touched up... unless it's by me of course! :devil:

BTW - I'm changing internet provider tomorrow and going broadband (ooh! get me!!) so I don't know if the transition will be smooth, eggy disappeared for a decade when she changed! I may speak to you guys tomorrow... then again... who knows! Hope Virgin Media put their money where their mouth is!

Afternoon all! I have returned from the land of Espania, all brown and crusty, yes, I am burnt head to toe as I spent the whole day soakin up the last days of 43 degree sun yday. Ouch. So yeah, I had a fantastic time, VERY gutted to be home *sigh*

Don't blame me if I cba reading all the comments, I be tired, up and 6:45am British time and flown today sooo, yeah I feel crappy!

Hope everyones ok. :D YEY for V Fest.

*hides* I know my whole post is pretty much OT...

TL&DILA is on tnite, Sky Movies Modern Greats, 12am. :D

good luck changing providers Britfan Hope to see you tomorrow

I loved Cousins he was rotten and a scoundel in that one, but adorable non the less.
TLADILA I saw 20 years ago when I didn't know who Billy was. I'm an 80's girl so I loved the music and the movie. It was fast paced and kind of violent for the time.

Is that what you are trying to say desertwind?
;)

About his car. I think the Car LH is leaning on is just a random car. I could be wrong though.
In Formalities I do think that is his car
again, I could be wrong :eek:

it's defo the same car H, in both.

I gotta say though, I don't think it suits Gris as a character. Just can't see him driving that sort of car! Dunno what sort I can see him driving like, just not that one.

GameFace you just proved me wrong :lol:
I looked on the pic thread and it is the same car in both episodes

I'll be eating my words now... :eek: ;)

Ok, hhunter. Your icon is officially driving me bonkers! Is that a South Park Grissom? If it is, has there been an epi wi CSI on it? What series? I love South Park! Just made some Cartman icons to use on here!

Grissom on South Park! :lol:

Buenos noches, ams! Dos cervezas, por favour! Been up since 6.45am?! That's nowt love!! No sympathy here! Welcome back to Billydom though!

Yeah but on the way to Spain I stayed up all night, set off for airport at 2am, got there at 3am, was suppost to be flying at 6.20am, got delayed 2 hours, didn't get to bed till 11 the following night. So yeah, I can stay up! Something you and PLG will proud of me for, mates uncle dubbed me 'the beer monster' :D

I would love to actually see Grissom on South Park, would be hilarious. I love comedic Grissom.

BTW - I'm changing internet provider tomorrow and going broadband (ooh! get me!!) so I don't know if the transition will be smooth, eggy disappeared for a decade when she changed!
Virgin media? I have no clue. Sky on the other hand, friggin' nightmare. *glares* I'm still having problems with it too.
churchill, right?
Ooooh yes :p

Love it when the studio suit him and boot him - but hope this year they don't airbrush him! Yuk!
I thought I was the only one who didn't like it! That tv guide photo shoot he did, Grissom's back thing, has to officially be the worst photo of him ever, I wouldn't even know it was him if it wasn't for the whole Grissom's back written on it.
IMO. ;)
I know that lots of peeps like it though, so yeah... :lol:

hhunter what I was trying to say, is that 'TLADILA' sucked :(.. "it was so bad, one family member said it could be done as a spoof on "Saturday Night Live" disconnected disjointed, and made no sense, he must be so embarrassed by this oldie :( he's just done so many other films that were superior, I like oldies but good ones! I didn't like "COUSINS" either :(although once again he was great, and Isabella Rossellni was good! to each ones own and different strokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back