William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got in Eggy? Good lass *pats on head* So proud. *wipes tear*

BF, your an artistic genius, you should be the one doing the Graphics degree not me! ;)

I like the hair when he has the beard cuz he grows his sideburns aswel *slobber* but aye, short and curly's good too. I think I like everyone of his hairstyles. S1 was nice too, like I said, I like all his styles. He knows how to rock a hat too, Billy the style guru eh?!

C'mon Lemsip, what you get hun?

It has nowt to do wi WP. windy. Lemsip is a medicine for cold and flu in the UK, and it's a lot easier to type than Lemonjelly. It's just us being daft.

If he has the beard, darker beard is a def for me. Fear and Loathing beard was perfect. *slobbers* Not so keen on Series 6 beard. It looked a bit washed out and made him look older. Clean shaven, grey, curly Griss in Series 7 was spot on. I did like the series 1 look too.

You're right eggy. The S2 eps 1-12 were the hair gel years - definitely not! :eek: So much hotter in the second half of the series - Burden of Proof and PNN... Oh. My. Word. Delish!

(Saying that, Scuba Doo hair and the cap and the overalls *melts drools thuds* Totally favourite look!

Yeah ams, I so should be a graphic artist!! *coughs* Sarcasm *coughs* :lol:

Looks like that has lit your back burner, hhunter! :lol: And let's face it, so it should! :lol:

I work on the philosophy -

Beardy Griss = dark hair and beard (slightly shorter)
Non-beardy = greyer, longer curls (preferably with a little sideburn action on the side! :devil:)

Now that's a maths equation I can deal with! :lol:

It's gonna be quiet on here till Monday - Lemsip, PLG and Ams are all at a music festival! Still, more room on here for us to drool! :D

^We're not gonna know Lemsip's results until then either! I'm so nosey. :lol:
I wish I was there...almost went, but I'm broke so we're going to see Fame instead. :D I'll be gone until Sunday night too. It's seriously gonna be quiet here. :lol:

Best beardy season was S6, I think it might have been the lighting that season, they all looked good that season, this season has been a bit darker don't you think? Best non-beardy season was S7 though, he's far too cute. :p

My favorite beard season, was S/4.. after seeing him for 3 seasons prior, and then the sexy..narly black beard, :p so hunky and masculine, and S/5 & 6..and now were up to how he looked back then, what goes around seems to come around! and he still look's handsome!

He does a rota - three years beardless, three years beardy! I wasn't quite so keen on series 6 beardiness. It looked a bit moth eaten. I'm glad he shaved it then.

I do want him to come out fighting this year with proper grey hair. He looked fab in those interviews he did in Rhode Island. TPTB - put the hair dye down and back away from Billy's head! That's an order! :lol:

Living TV are showing the Top 10 CSI episodes as voted for by us in the UK. They are showing them at 9pm on Fridays. So far, we have-

10. Rashamama
9. Scuba Doobie Doo

I voted for both of them in my 10 choices! Pleased so far! Love the whole overall/cap/curls combo! Grrrrrrr!

And they start showing series 7 next Friday too. So there are lots of lovely trailers on with Billy at the moment. It's hard being a fan in Britain at the moment! Strangely, it's getting more airtime and trailers than it did when it was originally shown on Channel 5 in January... we are so weird over here! :lol:

desertwind said:
My favorite beard season, was S/4.. after seeing him for 3 seasons prior, and then the sexy..narly black beard, :p so hunky and masculine

Howdy everyone! :D

Been awhile, hasn't it? :)
ITA with Desertwind Season 4 had the sexy smokin' Hott beard. :p
I'm glad he's not bald too. :lol:

OT: Last weekend I had a chance to catch a couple of Rockies-Cubbies games. The series was split, the Cubs won on Friday nite and the Rocks crushed the Cubbies Saturday nite. That was sweet. :D
I kept wondering in the back of my mind if Mr. Petersen was watching. :lol:

-------------------------
dreamybanner-1.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm new here...this is my second post like...ever!

I just thought Mr Petersen deserved a look in ;)
if you know what i mean, i'm from England and wondered if Billy would ever come over here to do a play...if he did, i know i'd be there...probably lining up with a tent for weeks

I know...obsessive! :lol:

hey NA. There is quite a few of us Billy nuts here from the UK. I live in Manchester.

Be great if he came over to the UK to do a play, although he'd probably be slightly disturbed by a certain group of crazed fans ;) I know he has been in a play in London, many years ago, so it's about time!

Gameface HA!

your right, i think he'd come over for a play and run away as soon as possible!

Im from Leicester, so i'm quite a way from you...but only an hours drive from London, Damnit!
i wish i'd have known! or even...been alive, depending on how long ago it was.

Welcome NightmareAnantomy

We do get a little Billy nuts around here....

MMMM cinny buns, thanks grissoms gurl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back