William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you too Eggy, how rude of you not to acknowledge my return! *humph* lol. :) Sigh.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat! TL&DILA is an awesome film and not just because of Billyness. I lurve it cuz its kinda mobish and I ADORE my mob films. Soundtracks awesome, quality storyline, jeez, what do these people ask for in a film? Pfft.

Hello to you too Eggy, how rude of you not to acknowledge my return! *humph* lol
You got a pm what more do you want? :p Love ya.

I'll have to admit, that I wouldn't have watched TLADILA if it hadn't been for Billy, but I'm not that big of a movie watcher. Ice Age, Finding Nemo, Happy Feet, those are my kinds of movie. I'd love for Billy to do the voice of a cartoon character.

Lol, you sent that after I wrote that. I knew you still loved me it's ok. :D *hugs*

I probs wouldn't of watched it because i'd never of heard of it. I'm a pretty big film lover so it's not hard to please me in that department. I'd like him to do that too Eggy, he has a loverly voice. My other fave man has done loadsa cartoons (he's in that new Surf's Up and he did the voice of Hedes in Hercules LOL) cuz he has a pretty distinctive voice, as does Billy. I think that should be his next venture. Definatly.

Did all you fans know he owns his own production company, High Horse Productions?, with Cynthia Chavtal his co-hort and partner in that business for many years, you also see her name on CSI!

CLICK HERE

I'd heard of that, but I kinda get the impression the whole thing is in hybernation as it where - since they both are so busy with CSI. Also, Billy owns the rights to some novel, that they where supposed to make a movie of with that company, but that seems to be very much on the back burner too!

My favourite (in fact my only) Cindy Chvatal factoid - in Manhunter, she was the waitress that serves Billy's character in the airport. (I think it's the airport!).

yeah its the rights to the novel 'clandestine' by james ellroy. i think its a crime novel or something. he also wrote LA confidential and the black dhalia. :D

Ok Eggy, lets stop the battling and just say i'm right for the sake of it ;)

I'd heard something about his company in passing but they haven't really done anything have they? Check out PLG with the knowledge *bows*

So, no new promo pics yet? Poopy. I expected something by the time I came home.

19ams87 said:

I'd heard something about his company in passing but they haven't really done anything have they? Check out PLG with the knowledge *bows*

why thank you, thank you. *bows*. i aim to please. :D
:lol:

High Horse productions produced Hard Promises.

we definately need some new promo pics - come on csi lets ave yer! :lol:

the company produced some films in the early 90's, like Passed Away and Hard Promises (I think!). Dunno what else. I defo read that they where going to do this movie of that novel, but I guess CSI got in the way :D

I agree with you ams, TLADILA is good other than just having Billy in, that's a kind of added bonus. I wanna see some new promo pics tooo, but it's gonna be a while still before they show any I reckons. Like they'll release some the day before the first ep is shown :devil:

Ta daaaaaar!! I am connected to broadband! Whoo hoo!! And I wired it all up by myself! Thru the digital cable box... la la la!! :lol:

Eggy, I'm proper impressed wi Virgin Media. If they send out instructions that I can follow and install broadband, and for it to all still work afterwards ;) then they must be good! :lol: Sky are a bit poo anyway as they robbed me of Jack Bauer *grumbles and rants*

PLG - please, allow me to bow in front of you and your proper boffy knowledge of High Horse rights of ownership... not bad for someone with a Mickey Mouse degree from the University of Nowhere!! :lol: *ducks to avoid bricks being thrown by PLG*

I would never have seen TLADILA without His Knibbs being in it. I like the action, but hate the music. And I was a child of the 80's so have no excuse for not liking it!

Love the idea of Billy voicing an animation. I am desperate to go to the cine to see a Billy film. I did see Manhunter in 1992 at the Odeon as it was, in Leeds when I did my degree. 1992 - I think it was re-shown to coincide wi the release of Silence of the Lambs. My memory is a bit hazy. I had no idea who Billy was and he didn't really stick with me. I only relalised it was him after reading it on here after getting into CSI.

Wow. Long post. I guess I'm still excited about being on broadband! :lol: Small things amuse small minds! :lol:

Well, it finally happened. I think I have a crush on Mr. Grissom. I had a dream about him last night. Nothing too out there, but when I woke up I was shocked. And to top it off when I went to bed it had be 6 hours since I had watched a CSI episode. He had the beard too which is odd since I really don't like them. Crazy though since I never thought of him as hot... handsome yes, but hot, no. Now I might be thinking a different way. I hope this doesn't sound weird...

mrsjrewing said:
Well, it finally happened. I think I have a crush on Mr. Grissom. I had a dream about him last night. Nothing too out there, but when I woke up I was shocked. And to top it off when I went to bed it had be 6 hours since I had watched a CSI episode. He had the beard too which is odd since I really don't like them. Crazy though since I never thought of him as hot... handsome yes, but hot, no. Now I might be thinking a different way. I hope this doesn't sound weird...

Weird? Never . Welcome to our world :D

Welcome mrsjrewing
we are a little nuts when it comes to Grissom and Billy, right ladies?

You'll fit right in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back