William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg Gilsgal if I knew how to do that, I soooo would! The last one, think I would die if I heard that everytime I shut my lappy down. I'd just have to turn it back on to hear it again lol.

One "wierd" thing I do/did is I made a Sim of Grissom LOL! I've got my fave Billy pic (rom TL&DILA) next to my bed and its usually the first thing I look at when I wake up. That sounds well stalkerish. Erm, I think thats about it.

FUNNY gilsgal :lol: I know what you mean, today I had to stop by my car insurance agents office, and I whipped out a pic, of our Billy, and I go "do you know who this is" he goes, "of course, the main guy on CSI, do you have a crush on him" and I go "don't start", he laughed :D and on his white hair, guess we'll all get used to it, like him losing the beard :( he's stiil sensational! so they've already filmed 4 episodes. WOW.. can't wait for Sept. 27th!
nogriss.png

LOL, Windy !!! I don't have a pic of Billy in my car..or my wallet. My DH is wonderful, but I don't think he'd be too crazy about that. ;)

Ams : Changing your sound prompts around is easy. If you have Windows XP go to Start, then click on Control Panel, then click on Sounds, Speech,Audio devices, then click on Change the Sound Scheme. then you upload the adio file you want from your computer to the prompt.

I found the Audio files at GSR.com under Resources and then WAV files. Very cool to hear Billy's voice all through the day on my computer. :p (Thanks Egg for correcting me)

I can't wait until Sept 27th!!!!!!

OMG! Thanks Gilsgal! When I hit an ok button now Billy says OK!!! :lol:
And when things go wrong I've got 'Honey this doesn't look good!' :lol:
When I turn on my computer he says 'I'm a scientist I like to see it!' :lol:
Woah, smilies in a row. o_O
GSR.com is where I got my WAV files from btw, I just tried on the WPAP, and I can't find them. :confused:

Glad I could be of help Egg :)

And btw Egg, you were right. I got the audio files off of GSR.com. DOH!!!!

Heads up folks, as the season starts lets keep spoiler info out of unmarked threads, this includes discussions about future episode and pictures. There are alot of people that are trying very hard to remain spoiler free. Threads like this allow that freedom to discuss the actor/character without the temptation.

This is also the time we remind you about when episodes air, there are alot of time zones, therefore we have the rule that when the new eps air any discussion regarding them can not be done in unmarked threads (such as this) until the fineal time zone, so to avoid confusion it was settled on 1:00 est (which would be 10pm west coast time).

For those saying I am in a different country and not able to see it when you do, I am sorry I understand but per the rules of the board, all episodes are no longer new when it airs in the last time zone in the USA. While I understand this might not seem fair, thats how it is and any complaints about that should be directed to the QSF forum.

I thank you all for your time, please carry on with the discussions of your fav.

Egg you so crazy crazy. :p That's pretty awesome though, I wouldn't mind a bit of Billy's voice on my comp. ;) Btw you changedy our icon! :eek: It's awesome! :D

Thanks Destiny. :)

This voice thing is so great! *opens up programs just for the fun of it* Oh, I forgot to say, when I empty my recycle bin (No idea why I do THAT so often. :rolleyes:) G says I love my work. :lol: Friggin' love it. :p

Btw you changedy our icon! It's awesome!
Shocking, eh? :p Adzy made it. *sends love* :D

I want Grissom to talk to me on my PC. *heads over to GSR.com to find lots of pretty voice clips*

Haha I can't wait for someone else to use my computer. That shall be very amusing :lol:

I have Vista on my lappy which is mainly what I use now, i'll try it a lil later. Scary for me having to go to GSR.com lol. :p Sorry lol.

Schwing, nice icon Eggypoopoo. Nice work Adz. Again lol.

csi_love said:
I want Grissom to talk to me on my PC. *heads over to GSR.com to find lots of pretty voice clips*

Haha I can't wait for someone else to use my computer. That shall be very amusing :lol:

There's loads of video clips on the WPAP of him talking in interviews, guest spots, talk shows, etc, and what a soothing/seductive voice he has, the tone, so smooth
jb.png

I am SO doing that tomorrow!! I want Billy to talk to me! :lol: I can annoy all my classes with it too in September!

I am feeling very proud. My 360 kids who got GCSE results today scored 53% five or more passes at A-C!! I am a record breaking Year Tutor!! Best results the school has ever had!! Tra la la!! I've been drinking for nearly 12 hours in celebration! La la la !!!

ETA - gilsgirl! You are a genius!! I have just laughed my ass off now I've changed the sound system! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on your great Tutoring results BF!!! :) WTG!!!

So glad that I could help take the Billy addiction/obsession in all of us even further. I think that is my goal in life right now. :lol:
There's nothing like hearing Billy's voice. Makes me want to growl... :devil:

Ahhh BF congratulations!!! :D That's awesome. ANd ams there's NOTHING wrong with a bit of GSR ;) hah. I might head over there and take a look.

Ahhh! Guys click :eek: Just been updated on the wpap_lj. Click on Billy's pic, and there's an interview! *collapses*

Congratsy Britters and all the mini britters! :D

ETA: God guys, click on Jorja as well, she says some really nice things about Billy. *sniff* The happily ever after thing... Oh it's too sad. :( *sobs* Meh. Wrong thread. *waves team SO flag half heartedly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back