William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind the colour of Gil's beard or the length of it in the episode where he was writing the letter to Sara. I thought he looked HOT. But when he came back after his sabbatical, it was a little too bushy.

I miss and love the beard *sigh* but the clean shaven look is growing on me. The man is just too gorgeous for his own good!!

Britfan: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your icon. And my answer is "Darn right I would!!!!"

I watched Fear the other day.

It was OK. I kinda like those tense kinda movies.

Billy was such a wimp in it though at times :lol: So not my favourite of his film roles, I prefer the tougher no nonsense Billy.

GameFace said:
I watched Fear the other day.

It was OK. I kinda like those tense kinda movies.

Billy was such a wimp in it though at times :lol: So not my favourite of his film roles, I prefer the tougher no nonsense Billy.

*horror face* Noooooooo! Billy is gorgeous in Fear! The back in the mirror! The chest and the towel! The ass kicking he gives Mark thingy! He is no nonsense! A wimp?! *sobs* *pouts* I don't like you any more... ;)

gilsgal - never mind just you, chuck, we all would! Hubba hubba hubba!

I'd take him in, and and sooth his kindred soul and make him feel all better

So that's what they call it these days, is it, eh, windy? Oooh, you mucky pup! :devil:

sorry gameface but i completely agree wi BF! he's a right stud in fear - not wimpish at all! :p

the toothbrush scene may be one of the greatest scenes in the history of cinema ;)
(thoughts of the ridge......... :devil: :devil: *faints*)

hehe, sorry ladies :D

It's just the way he gets dragged about by Mark Wahlberg, and falls into their trap! I know he makes up for it at the end, but he's just so wimpish for a while there. The rest of it - he's pretty damn cute, apart from the glasses, they are a big no-no.

Yeah, there is a bit of Diedre Barlow about the glasses! Hee hee!

He is a bit thick in it, but the action - especially in the afore mentioned toothbrush scene, is the stuff of legends!! :devil:

It's been FOREVER since I have seen Fear
must go back and rewatch....
anyone know when it's going to be on again???

Wow, I haven't been to this site in 2 years. It's good to know some things never change! I always loved these 'Billy hotness' topics! :lol:

Oh sorry yeah, I'm back! :rolleyes: :lol:
I wish more Billy films were shown over here
Cousins is on 2nd August, 11:45 pm, Sky Movies Drama.
TLADILA is on 5th August, 01:45 am, (so that's Saturday night. ;)) on Sky Movies Modern Greats.
That's it for the next 2 weeks. :) I haven't ever been able to see Cousins yet. I'll try not to miss it. :p

Nomate I friggin' love your name. :p

Ahh Egg you legend, i'll be looking forward to seeing Cousins, i've got TLADILA on dvd now (finally! :D ) but I really wanna see Cousins!

He's fantastic in "FEAR' and not a wimp at all :([quite the opposite in my opinion], he's a business man, who's not prepared for this psycho to enter ther lives, and he kicks butt, when he destroys his place, and how he stood up and boarded up the house, and did everything in his power to save his family :eek:he was a total HERO ;)
jb.png
and britfan you got my dirft on the 'tramp in the doorway' comment.. I had to keep it PG13 ;)

Grissom never gets angry or firece like that... So to see it in Billy's movies, it's 'so' hot. I love when he kicks butt ... or jumps through a glass window!

Nomate said:
Grissom never gets angry or firece like that... So to see it in Billy's movies, it's 'so' hot. I love when he kicks butt ... or jumps through a glass window!

EXCATLY, thank you, showing his multi-faceted acting abiltiy ;) he has gotten pissed off on CSI, in 'GENTLE-GENTLE" and a few other eps. oh yeah "GRAVE DANGER' but not like he did in "FEAR' :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back