William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* *wishes it were Catherine squished under a mustang*
OH YOU DID NOT?! *growl/cries* Sniff sniff. I love Cath you big dog lol.

Hmmm, overalls *drools* so hawt. Nesting Dolls is a fantabulous episode, love his expression when he breaks that skull LOL.

OT - Boo :( we didn't get our results today because the moderators been harsh and can't decide on a couple of grades which is uber annoying. I won't be able to fully enjoy the free wine tnite...moo. Will find out Thurs/Friday. *sigh* I shall post a pic of my exhibtion on the pic thread.

OH YOU DID NOT?! *growl/cries* Sniff sniff. I love Cath you big dog lol.
:lol: Sorry Ams. :rolleyes:
Nesting Dolls is a fantabulous episode, love his expression when he breaks that skull LOL
Yeah, then he just leaves cath with the problem. :lol:

The overalls are great, because you see them quite regularly, unlike the tux. That's what makes them so great me thinks. :p Plus there's the whole unknown thing. :devil:

Nesting Dolls was that not mentioned in the overalls dicussion??

OOOH great one too, I loved his excited look when he came in and asked Cath about the bodies covered in tar ....:D he was so cute

Aha, yeah he did look really cute, like a kid in a candy store. :D And his concerned look at Sara's... he's just the king of the awesome looks. :p

"Nesting Dolls' showed his compassion, caring and deep love for Sara, and what a good listener :eek: "I care" and she poured her heart out to him, and he did not call her 'my friend, & all the other outside interferences that have plagued him, he still stood by her, and is still with her, and to keep it clean, they got it together that night! and I admired her for standing up to Ickly Ecklie, when he asked her to apologize to Cath, and she goes "I'm not going to" she's got spunk, and how excited he got when pouring the hot water all over those encased coprses EWWWW :(, he gets off on that :D the forever scientist! great ep. ;)

No comment on the GSR :p LOL sorry ladies. He does have possibly *the best* facial expressions ever. Loved it when Sara came at him with the chainsaw LOL.

Watched Leeping Lizards last night, NICE eyebrow/arm action :devil: watching TGTBTD now, GOOO LADY H! :D

Ending Happy Not my fav epi, but his facial expression was priceless when Brass told him that not just the bow, the gunshot or the head trauma killed Happy.

Love Lady Heather! Top bird. she would be a brilliant Year Leader! :lol: I'll make room for her in my office. If she wants my desk, she can have it... I wouldn't argue with her! :lol:

I'm doing pleasure and pain at the moment. Pain - marking Y8 reading assessments :( Pleasure - Passed Away on DVD which has been burning a hole in my DVD player since yesterday... but that was CSI night so I couldn't miss that!

Loved Billy in Leapin Lizards. 'we come in peace!' Hee hee!!

Right, must go, back to the pain. Umph!

I thought "ENDING HAPPY' was hilarious, those people in the 'cat house' were all so stupid and lame, and lived in their own little world of the sleaze, and Brass was hysterical when encountering the two owners when they discovered they were being listened too! "I love you both" :lol: and Nick with the pig, "Sara.. I think the fat one likes you" Nick "they always do" :D and Grissom so open and expressing his real feelings "about SEX, and without love he'd never pay for it. he's more open then he's ever been, in S/7.. which shows a new happy man! and how 'HAPPY' wouldn't die, how many tried, & so many different ways, and he just fell off a chair into the pool :lol: what a loser!

Haha, I found it so funny when none of the injuries was the c.o.d, I love funny eps like that. :lol: Grissom's expressions in that episode were good though :p you gotta luff him :D

*humph* I haven't seen Happy Ending. The only CSI ep i've never seen. Could watch it but i've been having death by tv atm, addicted to 24. Only just got up after a night, and most of today viewing Jack Bauer *slaps self and remembers this is a CSI site*

Oh and BF, you should definatly try get Lady H a job, it may be a bit hard to justify her 'past experience' on her CV though LOL. *makes whipping sound*

I watched the last 2 episodes yesterday, just couldn't wait! Pretty good but I still find the whole sawdust song HILARIOUS! I was seriously wetting myself. I had a HUGE melting session at the ending of TGTBTD, oh my lord. Grissom you sweetheart. Who knew eh?!

So, are we just on S7? Because I can think of a pretty good facial expression in Swap Meet :devil: when he pulls the ...*achem*.. out of the dishwasher :D

that one was really pretty good ;)

God I love that scene, the whole ep in fact. The final scene is brilliant too. :p CSI humour is so different to other shows isn't it? :D

The best part of TGTBTD is still when the kid gives G the bottle. *melts*

Ams I'm loving how the bottom line of your sig is gradually getting longer and longer. :lol:

Everyone go and post your fav eps and movies on the WPAP lj. k? We're gonna take a fave ep each week and discuss it, if that makes any sense. :rolleyes: :p

This post looks really wierd. o_O

ETA: I've been going through the WPAP archives. :lol: As you do when you're avoiding revision. :lol: And I came across this:

"Asked what their most desperate-ever audition was, the entire ensemble vied for the microphone. William Petersen won out and told a story about dropping his pants for a 68-year old Lana Turner. "She freaked out completely," Petersen said. "'What are you doing?!' she said. 'Put your pants on!' She ran out of the room and the casting guy came in and said, 'What are you doing?'" Petersen did not get the part"

:eek: Isn't that just brilliant? :p One more thing though, I think I watch too much American tv, whenever I see the word pants now, I don't think of it in the English way, as I should, but I just take it as meaning trousers, without a second thought! :lol: It would make an even better story if I took the above as the English way right? :devil:

The best part of TGTBTD is still when the kid gives G the bottle. *melts*
Omg yeah, daddy Grissom omg awwwh how cute. *melts all over again*
I know Egg, my sig is getting longer, theres just too many guys I wanna marry! I could never choose between them, really couldn't.

LOL! He dropped his pants?! That is hilarious! I woulda never thought that from him playing Griss, cuz he's so serious, god i'd love to meet him to see how (quotes Jorja) 'wild' he is. Go Billy.

Jeez Egg, you're so British! I never ever use 'trousers', LOL makes me think of the Yellow Pages adverts that play before CSI (well they used to!) LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back